Global Moderator
tumblr_pd83sbJaE71ris16so1_640.jpg

tumblr_pd83sbJaE71ris16so2_500.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow

Any scorpions?

The only insect I could keep as a "pet" would be praying matisis. Manti?
You can buy eggs on Amazon and hatch your own. I haven't done this but I'd looked into it a while back but never did buy any. Or you can order a really pretty one from a breeder.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Someone hacked my mainframe or something. they were moving my mouse around WHILE I WAS STILL ON IT.
Just got my computer fixed for $85.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've been telling my son for years to pull his pants up, he says sagging is more comfortable. :WTF:

Im not gonna lie, a portion of my teen years I liked rap music, and sagged my britches a lil, but no where near like the quoted pic, mine maybe hung 2-3" more than usual. And honestly, it was more comfortable. For me, it gave "the boys" a lil more room lol. I quickly got out of that phase. Btw, tell him that sagging pants originated in prison, and that it means you're available. See how quick he pulls 'em up haha.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My goal is to order and sell so many Perdue Perfect Portions that we deplete the national supply chain.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been telling my son for years to pull his pants up, he says sagging is more comfortable. :WTF:

Im not gonna lie, a portion of my teen years I liked rap music, and sagged my britches a lil, but no where near like the quoted pic, mine maybe hung 2-3" more than usual. And honestly, it was more comfortable. For me, it gave "the boys" a lil more room lol. I quickly got out of that phase. Btw, tell him that sagging pants originated in prison, and that it means you're available. See how quick he pulls 'em up haha.
oh well then I guess maybe he was just giving his junk some extra room too. I try not to say too much now that he's an adult. I personally can't stand feeling like my pants are falling off.