Site Supporter ☠️
An hour late and a dollar short.

(this is my 92nd post)

041d5f431caf3c6a8fff3c06e4128418w-c219293xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg

Last edited:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My days off are just the days that there isn't any work available or days that I choose to not work which almost never happens. I get paid on Wednesdays.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I was continuing the run of this never ending thread where we are meant to be able to post “anything”... Yeah there’s the death and meltdown but there is ALSO your Annex if you wanna create barriers ffs lol

When you pay the fucking bills you can have a say in how this place is run.

Till then be happy with the freedom you have here, just don't take advantage.

If that's asking to much, bye.
:OhthDrama: :ThumbsUp3::Cheers:

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well how is everyone else's day going? My Tuesday is off to an awesome start... I just choked on an air bubble while trying to breathe. Luckily, I don't have to do much today, other than take myself to the dr before I pick the kids up from school.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My days off are just the days that there isn't any work available or days that I choose to not work which almost never happens. I get paid on Wednesdays.

Oh ok I gotcha. Damn. Pay day can be fun lol! Except most goes to someone else usually.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well how is everyone else's day going? My Tuesday is off to an awesome start... I just choked on an air bubble while trying to breathe. Luckily, I don't have to do much today, other than take myself to the dr before I pick the kids up from school.

Sounds like your not having any fun today, hope the day turns around for ya. I just finished some fried flounder and just gonna take it easy the rest of the night. I survived Monday lol.