1,000,000 Post Thread

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Surviving Monday is integral to making it through the week! Yay you!!! I'm not actually having a bad day. Relaxing eating toast and peanut butter with a hot cup of tea, in front of the heater. The kids are on the bus, and I can take my time psyching myself up to doing more than hibernating.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
05d0f162c3709ab249c40eaa2a5ca2e1--duckface-funny-shit.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I really just want to crawl back in bed and go back to sleep.
Can I come? We can snuggle n watch creepy shit! and this with chip n dip! I only have salted popcorn lol
:Agree1:

popcorn would suck without salt.

Life’s so unfair... It really is, I’d love to come over there in my raft made of turnips, fuck my life lol

ikr? :SadFace:

Maybe one day I’ll touch your beautiful face.... Maybe...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I come? We can snuggle n watch creepy shit! and this with chip n dip! I only have salted popcorn lol

Life’s so unfair... It really is, I’d love to come over there in my raft made of turnips, fuck my life lol

anything is possible.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

anything is possible.

Yeah! lol you don’t wanna met me ffs, I’m no good and a prick... This is all I ever do in any relationship... I truly suck... :Whaa?:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

anything is possible.

Yeah! lol you don’t wanna met me ffs, I’m no good and a prick... This is all I ever do in any relationship... I truly suck... :Whaa?:

Ever consider that I may not be much better? I’m kind of a bitch.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

anything is possible.

That’s alright, I’d rather have a bitch around me than a pleaser and that’s what I got lol

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

anything is possible.

That’s alright, I’d rather have a bitch around me than a pleaser and that’s what I got lol

:Wow3: I go through the same shit. It's rather annoying. Like have a fucking spine ya know.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

anything is possible.

:Wow3: I go through the same shit. It's rather annoying. Like have a fucking spine ya know.

It’s either love or habit, I’m thinking in my case it’s more habit... Take for example my tarantula fetish, she used to be enthusiastic about getting a new one but now the boxes go in the cupboard unopened yet she fakes excitement on the phone and when I come home... I’ve bought illegal wandering spiders since she started her fakery about it... I love spiders but she’d rather secretly not like them? I don’t get the female brain lol

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

anything is possible.

It’s either love or habit, I’m thinking in my case it’s more habit... Take for example my tarantula fetish, she used to be enthusiastic about getting a new one but now the boxes go in the cupboard unopened yet she fakes excitement on the phone and when I come home... I’ve bought illegal wandering spiders since she started her fakery about it... I love spiders but she’d rather secretly not like them? I don’t get the female brain lol

Men can be quite the same, trust me!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

anything is possible.

Men can be quite the same, trust me!

I can believe it... I hate horses and I’ve told her this on countless occasions but I’m still up there cleaning up their shit right next to them... I actually ruined my new trainers the other night crossing the field to turn the tap on for ther water... Horseflies were an added bonus

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Wow

Any scorpions?

The only insect I could keep as a "pet" would be praying matisis. Manti?