1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Just light a joint at first, he will smell it, and think you are a fellow skunk lol
If I smoke a joint, the neighbors will smell it. And I have a lot of neighbors. And I ain't here to make friends with skunks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who wants a shotgun lol
iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just light a joint at first, he will smell it, and think you are a fellow skunk lol
If I smoke a joint, the neighbors will smell it. And I have a lot of neighbors. And I ain't here to make friends with skunks.

I make friends with cats, Stinky makes friends with coons and squirrels, why not a skunk lol? Maybe skunks smell so skunky, cause they packin' the good shit. He might be able to hook you up with the fire!!!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The skunk is outside! I went out on the patio to smoke a cigarette and saw something out of the corner of my eye. Oh Shit!

LOL there's one of those that goes over the lemon tree on the embankment behind the farm house and on the roof, I caught it on camera once
I don't know where the little fucker comes from or where it goes but it makes a somewhat weekly appearance. Either out back or out front before dawn or shortly after dusk.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The skunk is outside! I went out on the patio to smoke a cigarette and saw something out of the corner of my eye. Oh Shit!

LOL there's one of those that goes over the lemon tree on the embankment behind the farm house and on the roof, I caught it on camera once
I don't know where the little fucker comes from or where it goes but it makes a somewhat weekly appearance. Either out back or out front before dawn or shortly after dusk.

If you dont know where he comes from, or where he goes, thats not a skunk...... thats Cotton Eyed Joe. lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
skunk r cute af, if it wasnt for their stanky ass rep they would have been hunted 2 extinction

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

Skunks here in Brazoo are different, they don't have much of that stink, if any

We respect them, good pest controllers, especially scorpions and spiders

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Skunks here in Brazoo are different, they don't have much of that stink, if any

We respect them, good pest controllers, especially scorpions and spiders
those r more like mink, ferret, mongoose, etc... that family