Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
those r more like mink, ferret, mongoose, etc... that family

This is the one we have there. White face, big ears

Eu8PtsX.jpeg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
possum r so pathetic, drunken walk, a face only a mother could love and a hairless rat tail

the cats and coons pick on them too

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol doing some research I found out that we have gambá and cangambá or jaritataca as it's known around my region. Gambá is your possum and the other is the stinky one, which is a lot rarer here. I remember a cousin mentioning them. They fuck up hunting dogs good.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
first time i smoked it i thought it had no effect and noticed the time, went back 2 our convo for what felt like an hour had passed, then i saw only a minute went by on the clock

i didnt care for that

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Hamstrings? What happened Rancy? You get up off the couch for snacks more than usual today?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
benzo is sooo old that... he taught jack lalane how 2 do pushups lmao

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol doing some research I found out that we have gambá and cangambá or jaritataca as it's known around my region. Gambá is your possum and the other is the stinky one, which is a lot rarer here. I remember a cousin mentioning them. They fuck up hunting dogs good.
what is considered a hunting dog there?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
first time i smoked it i thought it had no effect and noticed the time, went back 2 our convo for what felt like an hour had passed, then i saw only a minute went by on the clock

i didnt care for that
The ones that better sniff and catch the pray? Lol
But they usually just train the medium size ones with long snouts

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i didnt care for that
The ones that better sniff and catch the pray? Lol
But they usually just train the medium size ones with long snouts
i was wondering what specific breed. for eg do they have floppy ears?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
In many places you find megalithic structure than date to a lot longer than recorded history and you can exactly where the "younger" civilizations built on top of them

I am an ancient stone nut. I have been all over places in England, Ireland, France, and now Portugal, where these stone megaliths and circles are. Cornwall, Carnac, Evora, etc. The one in Evora is supposedly from 6000BC. They are amazing. A.MA.ZING.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My friend, a buddhist, goes to one of these Vortexes every year, in Arizona. Sedona I think

Sedona is beautiful. My mother lived there. I visited probably 50, 60 times. Yes, lots of vortexes, and very interesting and beautiful Indian ruins and rock paintings.