1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Tehere's other versions of tonic wines out there that are similar but in smaller bottles, I guarantee you could get some sort of tonic wine in the US somewhere like an wine shop?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Tehere's other versions of tonic wines out there that are similar but in smaller bottles, I guarantee you could get some sort of tonic wine in the US somewhere like a wine shop?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This Lemon Meringue liquid is lush man, dunno how they do it, tastes like fresh lemons going in but airy sweet, sticky to buttery biscuiit right at the end, crazy good since it's artificial! Wow man!
p8KWrdK.png
Most other lemon liquids taste like cleaning products lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This Lemon Meringue e-liquid is lush man, dunno how they do it, tastes like fresh lemons going in but airy sweet, sticky to buttery biscuiit right at the end of the exhale, crazy good since it's artificial! Wow man!
p8KWrdK.png
Most other lemon liquids taste like cleaning products lol

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Aryan and also @Bastard Factory for shits and giggles

I havent drank in 3 days. Tonight..... Whisky!!!!!
Atta Boy!

Dude! I got a transfer to another store! It's a store that I've kind of always wanted to work at. Today was my last day because I have off tomorrow and my manager gave me Sunday off. I start on Monday.

I found out about it first thing this morning. My manager told me. <with the understanding that he didn't tell me ... Because We Know What to keep to ourselves> Mid-morning, I got called into the manager's office. I pretended to act surprised. LOL

I'm relieved. I need a change of scenery.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Aryan and also @Bastard Factory for shits and giggles

I havent drank in 3 days. Tonight..... Whisky!!!!!
Atta Boy!

Dude! I got a transfer to another store! It's a store that I've kind of always wanted to work at. Today was my last day because I have off tomorrow and my manager gave me Sunday off. I start on Monday.

I found out about it first thing this morning. My manager told me. <with the understanding that he didn't tell me ... Because We Know What to keep to ourselves> Mid-morning, I got called into the manager's office. I pretended to act surprised. LOL

I'm relieved. I need a change of scenery.

Hell yeah! I know ever since they moved you to that store you're leaving, you've hated it there. So glad you moving on from there! Drinks on me!!!

:Vibin:

SMokes on me too! lol :PuffPuffPass::PuffPuffPass::PuffPuffPass:

Give that fucking robot the middle finger for me on your way out! Creepy fuckin' bastard!