1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It seems so, doesnt it. Its Friday night, Im in a great mood. How are you tonight?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That does sound pretty cool!

It was awesome. And the Portuguese have good senses of humor. They went around the banquet tables with this portable john, and asked for volunteers to show how the medieval folks relieved themselves right there by the table at a banquest. And wiped themselves with a pinecone on the end of a stick. It was very funny.

Medieval music and dancing and an authentic menu.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It was awesome. And the Portuguese have good senses of humor. They went around the banquet tables with this portable john, and asked for volunteers to show how the medieval folks relieved themselves right there by the table at a banquest. And wiped themselves with a pinecone on the end of a stick. It was very funny.

You are pulling my leg hahahaha.

Love the Medieval thing. I could've went to a Highland Games Festival this weekend, but passed. TOO much rain.

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey i sometimes madterbate to midget feet (like em short and stumpy, *wink* *wink* countess...) but hey i gotta beat feet before yall pick on me

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Love the Medieval thing. I could've went to a Highland Games Festival this weekend, but passed. TOO much rain.

Not pulling your leg at all. They carried this thing around. They didn't ask people to ACTUALLY relieve themselves. Just to act it out.

The thing that's great is it was in an actual medieval castle, too, where all this shit actually happened.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It seems so, doesnt it. Its Friday night, Im in a great mood. How are you tonight?

Can't wind down after the banquet. 2am here.

It was 106 today.

There ya go!!!! Grab my hand! Lets get down and boogie!!!!

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Not pulling your leg at all. They carried this thing around. They didn't ask people to ACTUALLY relieve themselves. Just to act it out.

The thing that's great is it was in an actual medieval castle, too, where all this shit actually happened.

Hahahah, that crazy lol. I thought you were talking for real at first they were doing it lol, but not for real for real like you pulling my leg. Now I see lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Can't wind down after the banquet. 2am here.

It was 106 today.

There ya go!!!! Grab my hand! Lets get down and boogie!!!!

iu

I love dancing. Love, love.

Me too!!! You have no idea lol. Im usually dancing by myself though lol. None of my gals I've been in relationships with liked to dance. I had to trick them in a way.... like "come here...." and have them take my hand, then I would go into it dancing lolol.

Most time, at the dance club, Im by myself too. But sometimes have others get in with me dancing here and there.