1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Actually drunk^
@LotusBud , do you normally like wine, or what is your favorite drink?

I like green wine, actually. A lot. Or red wine second. Bailey's. Gin and tonic. That's about it.

They had some kind of honey alcohol at the banquet. Didn't like it.

Green wine? Never heard of green wine!

I figured wine your fave lol.

Honey alcohol..... mead? Like Viking Mead? Or some other honey alcohol?

I don't really know if it was mead. Authentic to whatever the fuck they drank in Portugal several hundred years ago.

Green wine is Portuguese. I think they only make it here. But I know they sell it in NYC now. I don't know about elsewhere in the states. It's kind of like a tart, only very slightly bubbly, champagne.

Interesting on the Green. Plum wine is my fave of wines.

Mead is like a honey wine, its like 12-15% lol. I like it. If you didnt like it, I'd be surprised. Maybe you didnt have Mead.

Sayin' 'round here, is Mead and Weed. lulz

I don't like sweet wines. I hate port. Everyone gives you a free port after dinner in restaurants, so I drink it often, but I never like it. LOL. I drink dry red, and I like green because it's usually tart. Gin and tonic -- a little tart. I know Bailey's is sweet, but that's its own thing.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Actually drunk^

I like green wine, actually. A lot. Or red wine second. Bailey's. Gin and tonic. That's about it.

I don't really know if it was mead. Authentic to whatever the fuck they drank in Portugal several hundred years ago.

Green wine is Portuguese. I think they only make it here. But I know they sell it in NYC now. I don't know about elsewhere in the states. It's kind of like a tart, only very slightly bubbly, champagne.

Mead is like a honey wine, its like 12-15% lol. I like it. If you didnt like it, I'd be surprised. Maybe you didnt have Mead.

I don't like sweet wines. I hate port. Everyone gives you a free port after dinner in restaurants, so I drink it often, but I never like it. LOL. I drink dry red, and I like green because it's usually tart. Gin and tonic -- a little tart. I know Bailey's is sweet, but that's its own thing.

Dont know if I've had port wine.

Im not much of a tart wine person lol, Im more sweet. We are opposites in the wine realm lol. But thats ok!

I rarely drink wine. Makes me horny lol. Also sleepy a lil depending. I can hang better with whisky or moonshine. Tequila makes me horny too lol. Coffee makes me the most horny hahahaha. Other than shell fish. Shell fish makes me horny too lol.

So... we were talking wine.... lolol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Actually drunk^

Im not much of a tart wine person lol, Im more sweet. We are opposites in the wine realm lol. But thats ok!

I rarely drink wine. Makes me horny lol. Also sleepy a lil depending. I can hang better with whisky or moonshine. Tequila makes me horny too lol. Coffee makes me the most horny hahahaha. Other than shell fish. Shell fish makes me horny too lol.

Oh, yeah. I like margaritas. I don't believe I've ever had one in Portugal, though. Not easy to come by here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Actually drunk^

Coffee makes you horny? You weirdo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Actually drunk^

Oh, yeah. I like margaritas. I don't believe I've ever had one in Portugal, though. Not easy to come by here.

I love a good margarita on the rocks! Place here makes 'em strong, and big lol. Thats where we go when you come here one day lol.

I warned my friend, he didnt listen, he never listens lol. He got FUCKED up!!!! hahahahahaha

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Actually drunk^

Port is usually sweet. You'd probably like it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Actually drunk^

Coffee makes you horny? You weirdo.

Dont know why, guessing the caffeine lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Actually drunk^

Port is usually sweet. You'd probably like it.

Ok! I'll have to remember that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What you mean confused Lotus lol? Im just posting songs, nothing directed at anyone

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We always did that part together lol, the "oops up side yo head" lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My ex told me I danced like the dude in the Gap Band lol. Said it was "Black Blazor" lol. Also, dude has my giggle lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gonna rain most the weekend. Gonna do indoor stuff, and jam music most the weekend.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I listen to all music. If its good, its good. If its shit, its shit