1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It wasn't even great, clever stuff either that he accused me of copying lmao, the guy's thick as fuck
oh stop, just admit et lame O ...

it wasn't that good that's why I'm surprised you stole that bit and not the much funnier part that comes after LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
are you tryna' bore yourself to death fraternizing with that CW character ?

I didnt mean really to call you a stealer LOL how many pillZ so far tonight ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Question for the crew... A mate who's neighbours moved in when he was 18, 12 years have passed has a hot hot HOT daughter who he's started too notice, I noticed her too lol but shes 21!! I told him that no matter heer age now you've been her way older neighbour since shes seen you! She was 9 when he first saw her so that's a NO eh? Tech legal bu c'mon 9????Then saw her grow up now he's talkking about tryin to hit it haha Is it just me or is that a nope sincce he knows her since 9yo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
can you shorten that as to entice interest :ThumbsUp1:
You're the last person I'd take a decent answer from this for, says 9yo girl in iy thought have youd be all over it haha JOKE she told him it would feel weird and thats what I was trying to tell him! lol at least 25 + for me now

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am in FB shit LOL

a news article about a 71 yr old man dies in golf cart mishap when he went into a pond
I commenented '71 yrs old ?? never too late to learn how to swim LMFAO

The HATE ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

I said back sorry it was just meant as a public service LOL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lotusbud seems to like black criminals declaring they want to have sex with obese women. Are you a heavy old girl, LotusBud?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm up for almost any music live, Razorlight taught me a lesson in music... I thought they were shit, girlfriend LOVED them so I couldn't let her miss them, haha one of the best music nights of my life!!! THEY WERE CLASS!!!!

Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lolol she asked two of her besties to go before me (couldn't make it) which hurt, I suppose the moans when she put them on in the car had her convinced I'd dodge it but I went and wow man! Superb night!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Their best album is just called Razorlight 2006 released cover
VuqU34z.jpg[IMG] whole album from the start grows on you I swear, if you fancy a wee change then I promise you'll like this album if you give it a chance