1,000,000 Post Thread

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
wanna watch me go apeshit and get banned in style, as ive been from everywhere save brawl-hall who ribboned and stickied my infamy?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I saw myself at 8:30 raising a small custom spoon full of gringo cocaine to my nose - up and through with no mustache problems whatsoever. Will you marry me tonight?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You like gore + "music"? PM me some time babez, I got what you crave...

SSS
- I have neither ethics nor morals so you're safe with me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
DAMN this shit good!!! I put a BBQ dry rub on the chick tit. Damn green maters are BANGIN'!!!!!
i boil the chicken before a BBQ, otherwise the heat doesnt get 2 the bone
boiling loses no moisture either, fs Jeannie you got a lot of practicality about many things, no wonder we used to think you were JDF's ALT
what?
We all thought you were jusdafax's ALT at the Y remember?
jussuckdadick:LOL3:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Never had an alt in my life herein, or anywhere else. I wore the tag forum cocksucker fur a month because I don't need a tag.

I'm not Proxy. I can quite easily let you destroy your own cycles of worth.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm addicted to this emoji
Xnf2OQT.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
THere's two things might both be happening but might neither be happening but they fucking should be happening!!! One better at least happen both better at least happen, the fuck am I talkin about?? I've got the best and most exclusve circles of trust on not just this board but all the boards! Grown ass men writing me poems abou fucking spiders even although they start their Twitter Dm off by I need into you circle of trust that bad Im gonna write you a poem about spiders!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO THESE WEAPONNS THINK CIRCLES OF TRUST WORK?????????:Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5:TELLING LIES STRAIGHT AWAY WTF DO YOU THINK THIS IS AMATUER HOUR???? bf cannae get my circle he got

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
THere's two things might both be happening but might neither be happening but they fucking should be happening!!! One better at least happen both better at least happen, the fuck am I talkin about?? I've got the best and most exclusve circles of trust on not just this board but all the boards! Grown ass men writing me poems abou fucking spiders even although they start their Twitter Dm off by I need into you circle of trust that bad Im gonna write you a poem about spiders!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO THESE WEAPONNS THINK CIRCLES OF TRUST WORK?????????:Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5::Pissed5:TELLING LIES STRAIGHT AWAY WTF DO YOU THINK THIS IS AMATUER HOUR????