1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!
that was where a simple wooden fence won the battle

Pretty much, and being at the top of the hill.

South took heavy losses that day.
i bet that valley is haunted af
A channel for you Jeannie, you may have seen clips of his in comps but to me, the sincerity of it all, the things that you'd need to work in Hollywood as a video editor of the highest order... This channel has finally 100% convinced me ghost are real, it got that weird and just blatant every day shit he thought it was maybe fucking aliens sneaking in his house with cloaks...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOPE WRONG one hang on
You won't believe Your eyes these are streamed for patreon so it's all recorded all the time! FUCK ME!
Watch all the vids with higher views, he uses that kinect thing a lot and there's like groups of them and you hear them whispering to each other, hair pulling in the dead of night, his ghost which he thinks is the main one is called Vlad? In England? Then he said that he had been to Romania before and brought a stone or some shit back dunno but this one from the other night was the last one I watched

Finally!!!!! WATCH THIS ONE FOLKS, WHO'D FAKE THIS? HOW COULD YOU FAKE THIS??? THIS MAN IS 100% legit,

you can tell, if you follow him from the start of the uploads in his channel he was scared at first, then pissed off at being tired all the time he talks and you hear whispering that would make you run like fuck! he's like listen to that, can you hear them talking? hahah

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

A channel for you Jeannie, you may have seen clips of his in comps but to me, the sincerity of it all, the things that you'd need to work in Hollywood as a video editor of the highest order... This channel has finally 100% convinced me ghost are real, it got that weird and just blatant every day shit he thought it was maybe fucking aliens sneaking in his house with cloaks...

NOPE WRONG one hang on
You won't believe Your eyes these are streamed for patreon so it's all recorded all the time! FUCK ME!
Watch all the vids with higher views, he uses that kinect thing a lot and there's like groups of them and you hear them whispering to each other, hair pulling in the dead of night, his ghost which he thinks is the main one is called Vlad? In England? Then he said that he had been to Romania before and brought a stone or some shit back dunno but this one from the other night was the last one I watched

i never had 'contact' with the paranormal but ppl i trust have so i believe it. its like being color blind, but most cant see and only some can

dogs and cats can sense them

watch the 2 min vid I just posted

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i never had 'contact' with the paranormal but ppl i trust have so i believe it. its like being color blind, but most cant see and only some can

I'm so annoyed, I thought the last one was the one because of the cooker spark element being pressed but no flames, well the ghosts put all his hobs on with flames and the fire alarm woke him, he won't let his wife of little dog stay there until the madness ends, if you just start from the beginning Jeannie and go through you'll see some concrete evidence, in my book anyway, so so hard to fake levitating stuff that's then thrown, kinect figures attacking him and he reacts to being attacked with marks on him, fuckn wild! Just a little house in England, nothing special, very ordinery except full of fucking ghosts and they sound fucking horrific too, not just trapped souls or that, proper fuckin demons, that channel has me 100% convinced

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

if i was a ghost i would just scare the crap put of ppl for lulz like in beetlejuice

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

if i was a ghost i would just scare the crap put of ppl for lulz like in beetlejuice

there's other ones where it is scary where you can hear them talking and shit starts floating lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

there's other ones where it is scary where you can hear them talking and shit starts floating lol

u gotta go where ppl died a horrible death and cemetaries r probably the most ghost free places going

the uk is full of battles, u got ghosts up the whazoo lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

Watch from 7:55 and watch the big white box that starts levitating and the smoke like shit around it

How do you fake this?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

u gotta go where ppl died a horrible death and cemetaries r probably the most ghost free places going

the uk is full of battles, u got ghosts up the whazoo lol

yeah we've had all kinds of suffering since the beginning of man almost on this island, ancient shit watch that box only a minute

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

Watch from 7:55 and watch the big white box that starts levitating and the smoke like shit around it

How do you fake this?

u dont find it odd that the camera shakes when the box gets tossed? cmon, its paranormal entity XXIV with tik tok filters

try this one

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Look for my uncle's grave there from WW2 I couldn't find the last time.

Cool man!

I've got family buried near here. Civil war, WW1, WW2, all that I've confirmed there anyway. Other family in other wars too on my Mom's side buried elsewhere. Hoping to discover fam in the Revolutionary war, 1792 is as far back as I've gotten though so far.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he bounced back
get-up-again-not-today.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

How do you fake this?

u dont find it odd that the camera shakes when the box gets tossed? cmon, its paranormal entity XXIV with tik tok filters

try this one

Not really, that's a big burst of energy to throw something tha violent and the camera was higher up soo... Jeannie, I demand this instant that you stop being a killjoy! Fuckn breakfart part2 here :Pissed5: :Warning::Antagonize:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

How do you fake this?

try this one

Not really, that's a big burst of energy to throw something tha violent and the camera was higher up soo... Jeannie, I demand this instant that you stop being a killjoy! Fuckn breakfart part2 here :Pissed5: :Warning::Antagonize:

i didnt know

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna be shitting myself to go to the toilet now fs
take a pet with u
I'm not sure throwing a big spider at a ghost would work plus my spoods are pussies now, old age and listening to me talking pish had pushed them deep in their burrows lol
wait, what about the beagles?

Shhhhh!!! His ex took 'em :SadFace:
I saw them today but yeah they haven't been staying with daddio for a while now, Willow died when I was "away" so Lacey is my only girl (that I bought), her mum got her a new pup Beagle Shelby, lovely wee doggo of course but Willow was a daddies girl, she'd have been stressed out looking for me n I never saw her again :Whaa?: awww ffs

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!

NOPE WRONG one hang on

i watched, meh

How do you fake this?

try this one

i didnt know

There's soo many things I still resent her for, which is why this 2nd go at things is not going well for me, I've just to forget that they got me remanded in fuckin prison twice and denied me ever seeing Willow again prison, meh, doggies fuckin naw that's not gonna be shook off so quick... The business is a big draw though, ppfffttt but I'm getting the feeling she's telling him I'm not finding it easy getting back to "normal" lol why do I put so much personal shit on these boards, always fuckin done it lol