Site Supporter
Shit damn gif didnt post right lol
IMG_4797.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!
that was where a simple wooden fence won the battle

Pretty much, and being at the top of the hill.

South took heavy losses that day.
i bet that valley is haunted af
A channel for you Jeannie, you may have seen clips of his in comps but to me, the sincerity of it all, the things that you'd need to work in Hollywood as a video editor of the highest order... This channel has finally 100% convinced me ghost are real, it got that weird and just blatant every day shit he thought it was maybe fucking aliens sneaking in his house with cloaks...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOPE WRONG one hang on
You won't believe Your eyes these are streamed for patreon so it's all recorded all the time! FUCK ME!
Watch all the vids with higher views, he uses that kinect thing a lot and there's like groups of them and you hear them whispering to each other, hair pulling in the dead of night, his ghost which he thinks is the main one is called Vlad? In England? Then he said that he had been to Romania before and brought a stone or some shit back dunno but this one from the other night was the last one I watched

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gettysburg!!!!!!
that was where a simple wooden fence won the battle

Pretty much, and being at the top of the hill.

South took heavy losses that day.
i bet that valley is haunted af
A channel for you Jeannie, you may have seen clips of his in comps but to me, the sincerity of it all, the things that you'd need to work in Hollywood as a video editor of the highest order... This channel has finally 100% convinced me ghost are real, it got that weird and just blatant every day shit he thought it was maybe fucking aliens sneaking in his house with cloaks...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOPE WRONG one hang on
You won't believe Your eyes these are streamed for patreon so it's all recorded all the time! FUCK ME!
Watch all the vids with higher views, he uses that kinect thing a lot and there's like groups of them and you hear them whispering to each other, hair pulling in the dead of night, his ghost which he thinks is the main one is called Vlad? In England? Then he said that he had been to Romania before and brought a stone or some shit back dunno but this one from the other night was the last one I watched

i never had 'contact' with the paranormal but ppl i trust have so i believe it. its like being color blind, but most cant see and only some can

dogs and cats can sense them