1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shamp jelly now, but he would be even more jelly if I told him what I told another poster the other night :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No more shots til I feast lol
good, stuff your face and come back :D

Just flipped the chick and maters, lost a damn mater slice! Slid right through the grid lol.

I ate some squash and zuchinni, I hacve a food high right now lulz
well as long as u have a buffer zone now ur good 2 go lol

Lol yeah!!!!

One more minute, food done. I will scarf...... after it cools of course lol, wink wink lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the nazis always had the coolest uniforms
Had the coolest EVERYTHING except war tactics and building the work camps, they should have just rounded up every jew and shot them, nah I'm joking lolol they should've created Israel themselves and put them all there and declared that no Jewish person has anything to do with German banking or media or there will be trouble
germanys loss was hitlers fault, he was a corporal second guessing generals

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
DAMN this shit good!!! I put a BBQ dry rub on the chick tit. Damn green maters are BANGIN'!!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Had the coolest EVERYTHING except war tactics and building the work camps, they should have just rounded up every jew and shot them, nah I'm joking lolol they should've created Israel themselves and put them all there and declared that no Jewish person has anything to do with German banking or media or there will be trouble
See, he was a very, VERY clever man, I'm not saying you're wrong here because some SERIOUS almost outrageous strategic errors made, you might be right, I find it hard to trust a lot written about him with good reason Jeannie it's not just ignorance because he was the bestest you know...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
See, he was a very, VERY clever man, I'm not saying you're wrong here because some SERIOUS almost outrageous strategic errors made, you might be right, I find it hard to trust a lot written about him with good reason Jeannie it's not just ignorance because he was the bestest you know...
I loe you the mnoast big faggot sganpain

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DAMN this shit good!!! I put a BBQ dry rub on the chick tit. Damn green maters are BANGIN'!!!!!
i boil the chicken before a BBQ, otherwise the heat doesnt get 2 the bone

This is why I normally use boneless meat lol.

I only fry bone in meat. Bone adds to the flavor, I know!
oh, im still in BBQ thought mode, not frying lol

ps- dont let dogs eat discarded cooked chicken bones

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I loe you the mnoast big faggot sganpain
Just when things get good the mosquito comes out, where's that spray?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
boiling loses no moisture either, fs Jeannie you got a lot of practicality about many things, no wonder we used to think you were JDF's ALT
what?
We all thought you were jusdafax's ALT at the Y remember?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This is why I normally use boneless meat lol.

I only fry bone in meat. Bone adds to the flavor, I know!

Hi summbich I love you maybe no tomorrow so sayibg et today

Luv ya too bro.... I said it in another trhead already, so I beat you to it lol.

We can never count on a tomorrow, gotta live for the day. But one can always hope on a tomorrow, and be blessed when the su n rises.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
boiling loses no moisture either, fs Jeannie you got a lot of practicality about many things, no wonder we used to think you were JDF's ALT
what?
We all thought you were jusdafax's ALT at the Y remember?
oooh, okay

nah, he dont know how 2 cook lol