1,000,000 Post Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I wish! My charcoal grill rusted on me, need a new one. Jus' usin' the propane grill
its a pita but i soak the chromed grill top overnight after BBQs and leave the grill outside

My Dad always made his wife clean the grill every night, I felt so bad for her.

My fault on the rust, I never covered it, cause I used it so much lol.

My propane that I got this year, I keep covered. I will at least do that with my grills from now on lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Using the Kingsford?
the only briqquet that lasts

ever try matchlight? lol

Fuck Matchlight!!! All you need, is a charcoal chimney, some newspaper, and Kingsford!!! WAY better than that damn Matchlight shit! And your food taste better!!! FACT!!
bbq with matchlights a joke, feels like a race before it goes out

Bingo!!!! And gotta still use lighter fluid to get it good and hot lol. Too much fuel.

Also, when I did steak, I would use Jack Daniels wood chips. They are wood chips from broken down Jack Daniel barrels. Gives the steak a DAMN good flavor!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I see you bitches, only liking guys when they're moderators then when they need to pack it in... Pooooofffff away they go! FMFUCKINGLIFE!!! Might put the suit on
VBkV3GN.png
& stand in the circle downstairs for 30mins of forefather powergrabbing Waffen-SS-Hauptsturmführer
w5m3boU.jpg
, start clawing back some respect around here! Motherfuckers!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Using the Kingsford?
the only briqquet that lasts

ever try matchlight? lol

Fuck Matchlight!!! All you need, is a charcoal chimney, some newspaper, and Kingsford!!! WAY better than that damn Matchlight shit! And your food taste better!!! FACT!!
bbq with matchlights a joke, feels like a race before it goes out

Bingo!!!! And gotta still use lighter fluid to get it good and hot lol. Too much fuel.

Also, when I did steak, I would use Jack Daniels wood chips. They are wood chips from broken down Jack Daniel barrels. Gives the steak a DAMN good flavor!
i didnt buy it but i got a bag of 'apple wood hickory..' some sorta crap in the shed i should use

ever make bbq pork ribs? add a can of beer 2 a pie tin, close and let it simmer - smokier the better

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im sorry Shamp!!!! I posted my cock girth the other day, and ever since I've had even the Liberal ladies chatting nicely with me!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, I wish! My charcoal grill rusted on me, need a new one. Jus' usin' the propane grill
its a pita but i soak the chromed grill top overnight after BBQs and leave the grill outside

My Dad always made his wife clean the grill every night, I felt so bad for her.

My fault on the rust, I never covered it, cause I used it so much lol.

My propane that I got this year, I keep covered. I will at least do that with my grills from now on lol.
if the steel is hot the meat and grill dont really touch, they sizzle on a fat layer (or something like that lol)

when u hike/camp, u ever come across those abandoned fire pits with a rusty grill? dont hesitate 2 use them

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Waffen SS soldiers were such hard fighters they were seldom given quarter when captured.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
I'm not going to look up the spelling, but the Falshirmjager(paratrooper) were the most respected German troops.