1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The South had the best Naval force in the world during the War of Northern Aggression. Can you imagine if they had an air force back then!?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hugo Boss designed theSS uniform
Yeah man, they had all the best shit! lol Porche built the biggest tank ever, except it was too big and heavy and got stuck in the mud after a short distance ALL THE TIME, I honestly don't think in fact I KNOW the holocaust didn't go down like they say but I just wish they'd been clever about removing them, well they did remove them to Poland at first, they started denying Germany shit through bank debt from Poland and so it began, I can't be bothered fighting over it tonight but I can say we (family ties) had some good shit and good ideas and very bad ones

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol, swear I thought I heard they did. But yeah, agreed, hardcore as fuck!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The South had the best Naval force in the world during the War of Northern Aggression. Can you imagine if they had an air force back then!?
I can't get over the thought of when The Brits were fighting the American Brits back then, I can't believe we killed each other, our own folk over it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can't get over the thought of when The Brits were fighting the American Brits back then, I can't believe we killed each other, our own folk over it

You mean the Revolutionary war? Freedom dude lol. OUR people were part of that!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I kinda know a bit about it but I can't grasp how Scots would kill scots, English kill English?? Accents were still surely had by revolutionists n such, seems crazy to me but you had rats in the mix, micky, fenian Irish rats!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I kinda know a bit about it but I can't grasp how Scots would kill scots, English kill English?? Accents were still surely had by revolutionists n such, seems crazy to me but you had rats in the mix, micky, fenian Irish rats!!!

if u believe your own kind r traitors i bet its easier 2 kill them than the foreign enemy

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know dude lol.

I think, it may have been forced. Draft like shit. Thats the only way they won in the War of Northern Aggression, they was draftin' when our people were getting off the boat in New York! Yankeeville!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

if u believe your own kind r traitors i bet its easier 2 kill them than the foreign enemy
Never thought about it like that Jeannie boo, great point

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know dude lol.

I think, it may have been forced. Draft like shit. Thats the only way they won in the War of Northern Aggression, they was draftin' when our people were getting off the boat in New York! Yankeeville!!!!
'the war of northern aggression'

lol its just the plain old US civil war now

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Never thought about it like that Jeannie boo, great point

theres no real hate with invaders, but traitors? its personal, they get burned alive

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I know dude lol.

'the war of northern aggression'

lol its just the plain old US civil war now

Thats what they WANT our kids to think!!!

It wasnt civil..... on the part of the Yankees!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
the nazis always had the coolest uniforms
Had the coolest EVERYTHING except war tactics and building the work camps, they should have just rounded up every jew and shot them, nah I'm joking lolol they should've created Israel themselves and put them all there and declared that no Jewish person has anything to do with German banking or media or there will be trouble