1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DAMN this shit good!!! I put a BBQ dry rub on the chick tit. Damn green maters are BANGIN'!!!!!
i boil the chicken before a BBQ, otherwise the heat doesnt get 2 the bone
boiling loses no moisture either, fs Jeannie you got a lot of practicality about many things, no wonder we used to think you were JDF's ALT
what?
We all thought you were jusdafax's ALT at the Y remember?
oooh, okay

nah, he dont know how 2 cook lol
From the bottom of my heart, you're one of the ones I'd love to have a night out with, like if there was some big internet meet somewhere I'd be fucked off if you weren't there, a lot of knowledge and a lot of stories to tell, you can't get shit across with posts properly, you need to be arsed to type lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
DAMN this shit good!!! I put a BBQ dry rub on the chick tit. Damn green maters are BANGIN'!!!!!
boiling loses no moisture either, fs Jeannie you got a lot of practicality about many things, no wonder we used to think you were JDF's ALT
what?
oooh, okay

From the bottom of my heart, you're one of the ones I'd love to have a night out with, like if there was some big internet meet somewhere I'd be fucked off if you weren't there, a lot of knowledge and a lot of stories to tell, you can't get shit across with posts properly, you need to be arsed to type lol

I can imagine several of us camping, around a bonfire, with no hammers.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
what?
oooh, okay

Yeah, lovely idea, you're on the good list too but you get the middle finger for being a smart arse lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
what?
oooh, okay

Yeah, lovely idea, you're on the good list too but you get the middle finger for being a smart arse lol

:GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've ate 2 whole squash, a zuchinnie, a mater, and a whole chick tit!!! Had the munchies lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i didnt get tye hammer comment at first but the i recalled some things lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
what?
oooh, okay

The worst mistake you coulld make is doing what I know you'd try n do... Here Stevie just have one weee shot of whiskey

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
what?
oooh, okay

The worst mistake you coulld make is doing what I know you'd try n do... Here Stevie just have one weee shot of whiskey

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!

I know it!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what?
oooh, okay

do u have any?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
See the thing I've been back at work with him for some time, shit's not right at the moment though, mine and her 2nd chance is starting to sour on my end, I don't want to talk about it all in front of the whole board but, I got told I could go home at 10am this morn, parts for these RAMS arent going to be in until tomorrow afternoon-ish he said (her dad) plenty of other shit I could have been getting on with but nah just go home, he'll phone me when they're in... This after I had a week off and a couple of days after I told her I wasn't so sure about the two of us, I'm sure yous can work out what my deal is, I don't really want to talk about it any further, she could be lurking here to fs not a mod now to be able to do anything lolol anyhoo that's why I'm in fuckit mode and might have a couple of diazepam

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
what?
oooh, okay

do u have any?
nope, not a drop of alcohol, except hand sanitiser and Listerine lol could potentially be a party nobody wants lolol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See the thing I've been back at work with him for some time, shit's not right at the moment though, mine and her 2nd chance is starting to sour on my end, I don't want to talk about it all in front of the whole board but, I got told I could go home at 10am this morn, parts for these RAMS arent going to be in until tomorrow afternoon-ish he said (her dad) plenty of other shit I could have been getting on with but nah just go home, he'll phone me when they're in... This after I had a week off and a couple of days after I told her I wasn't so sure about the two of us, I'm sure yous can work out what my deal is, I don't really want to talk about it any further, she could be lurking here to fs not a mod now to be able to do anything lolol anyhoo that's why I'm in fuckit mode and might have a couple of diazepam
i dont understand all of it but i got the jist

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll drink for you Shamp....

iu