1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I don't like it, I don't agree with it. If people don't have the option to feel safe, they won't join.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
I'm not sure people consider safety when registering with a site called Bastard Factory.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS, YOU HAVE NO OPTION FOR PRIVACY AND ANYTHING YOU POST WHETHER IT BE ON YOUR OWN PROFILE PAGE, OR IN A THREAD, ALL YOU SHOT WILL BE BARED TO SEE?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS, YOU HAVE NO OPTION FOR PRIVACY AND ANYTHING YOU POST WHETHER IT BE ON YOUR OWN PROFILE PAGE, OR IN A THREAD, ALL YOU SHIT WILL BE BARED TO SEE?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Oh, and by the way... exitsting members, welcome to the new above board status of your previously personal profiles?!!!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Whoaaa... my member buttcheek collection? I gave that up when the gender thing went full swing. No longer part of the registration Captcha.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
sweet tea.. not sure whats happening here. but nothings changing. You will not notice a thing and your privacy remains. The option to hide your NAME... NAME on the top right where it says ..Members online".. will show you active. Thats it.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
And I don't like it. Forcing people to fly above the hard deck, takes away ones choice to even sign on.