1,000,000 Post Thread

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
Maybe st has pics of her ass cheeks in her profile! Someone forced her to do that. (_\_), (_!_), (_/_)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory wants black posters and I get the reasons why BUT if you think the political section is toxic then you ain't seen nothing yet, I fucked with the fellas for months and months on WSHH and it was the very very worst type of shite I've ever read in my life life, black guys telling me they were gonna hunt me down help from the site owners, rape my daughters and cook my babies and eat them in front of my, shit gutterballs wouldve felt bad saying lol, they never did scare me or shit, they wouldn't get out of my neighbourhood but who the fuck wants to read that shit? They got the black man card though, free reign...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
BF and I will have to agree to disagree. I don't like it, I think it's a bad move. He likes it because he thinks it will open up the forum. I disagree because it takes away ones own choice.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I have... lots a ladies. Ill peak now. All gals board I remember. Ive been banned from there more than once. This was wanting me to make an all ladies only forum here.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Look... I meant I dont discriminate on who joins... hope they can handle racism in Meltdown... but thats going for all races.. this aint Stormfront