1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
maybe mister fister, still pondering et
[/QUOTE]
NO. That name is already taken from a forum that existed in the universe many years ago. It's basically copyright infringement.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
So, I developed a theory while having my dreams drenched, sleepless night. It is a theory which is mine. Hear me out.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
In this theory I explain why people here are petty haters. ... You see, they bicker and hold personal/political grudges against others in order to score points and be appreciated. When that never happens, they turn the loathing in on themselves. Because they realize they will never amount to a hill of beans!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
any dispute with another poster on there is forgotten when you logout because neither of you will recognise each other the next you're on

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
any dispute with another poster on there is forgotten when you logout because neither of you will recognise each other the next time you're on

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
on forums like this it's common and very easy to develop grudges with certain other users and of course becoming fond of them for whatecver reason

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
on forums like this it's common and very easy to develop grudges with certain other users and of course become fond of them for whatever reason

Adam Hitler

ASS BOXED
on forums like this it's common and very easy to develop grudges with certain other users or become fond of them for whatever reason

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
I haven't been on many completely, or partially, anonymous platforms, so my magnificent hillofbeans theory wouldn't expand to them.