1,000,000 Post Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I used to rip images from dating sites back in the day and make profiles using them.. haha

I think the people on dating sites rip images to post as their profiles too. At least some of thems.

Ya they're honey pots just phishing profiles, usaully to get married men on the hook then blackmail them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I used to rip images from dating sites back in the day and make profiles using them.. haha

I think the people on dating sites rip images to post as their profiles too. At least some of thems.

Ya they're honey pots just phishing profiles, usaully to get married men on the hook then blackmail them

OR...they are married men just trying to get into a honey pot...

That would depend on how transparent the dating site is and how stringent the screen process, most of the profiles are bought like the pics on dating sites harvested and used to reap I'll gains

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
realgrimm's voice is like a 'Siren song' luring me in. I've been shipwrecked here for weeks now and I can't leave... I don't want to leave.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So some people can't get enough of me that they continue to post about me at a site I don't post at any longer. And they're scared...they hide as "guest"...lol

:LOL3:

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Fck knows. If they were fresh off the boat niggers, they'll shoot someone for short changing them. Life isn't valued in their countries.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fck knows. If they were fresh off the boat niggers, they'll shoot someone for short changing them. Life isn't valued in their countries.

even here man, my buddy looked at a dood and dood was all like why yoo grillin' me ... we were like what ?? grillin' me.... apparently it means staring at him. my buddy siad because you look like a fucking ape ha ha I sweaR i though nullet holes were next but just a big yappy fest lol

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Some blacks are ok, but in general I don't like them. They're unpredictable and have a short fuse, many of them can go from calm to chimpout mode within a few seconds over the most petty things.

Somalians are arguably the worst.