1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did you buy the Father of your children anything', Countess Queenie?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
All the best to you and all the other Fathers out there, Blazor. You do the heavy lifting for us who aren't.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, Blazed, I never realized before that you're bi!

Lol not me. Im straight as an arrow.

I tell ya what though, I get treated like a King at gay bars lololol. Now I know what its like being the hot girl at a normal bar lololol.

My ex got jealous lol. We were at a gay bar, the place is actually pretty cool with the lights and music. Drinks priced good. Anyway, its packed. She goes to the bar, waits forever to get noticed, and comes back with weak drinks. So next round, I said watch this, and I go up to the bar, hold my hand up for attention, get attention right away, and come back with stiff drinks hahaha. She was pissed lol.

When I visited my brother, went to the one there he goes to. Normally pay the DJ for songs, he said no charge for me, and asked me why Im so sexy hahahahaha. My brother was even surprised lol. I just brush it off like "aww whatever" and then ask for more songs lol.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
9dfcdcefc47ff8f3490a979f3ae02fa8fe4d960a.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Made my Strawberry salad last night, with the pretzel layer, cream cheese cool whip layer, and strawberries and jello layer. The jello layer set faster than normal, so it didnt go on top as smoothly as I wanted. It'll taste the same, just not as pretty lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Have you ever been to an AA meeting?

No need. An alcoholic has no control, I am not an alcoholic. I like a few drinks after work and with friends. Im not lugging a cooler of Pabst Blue Ribbon with me to work lol.

I normally have 3-4 drinks a night. Im not binging like I use to last year.