1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
People seem silent...

I havent been posting much lately. Been SUPER busy lately, at work, at home, and out in the world lol.
No...this is the month my mother passed away...don’t mind me.

Right on man.

She'd be proud of ya man. Make sure you look up and smile back at her.
You’re funny as fuck Blazor...my mother slapped me silly! Lol

Imagine how you woulda turned out if she hadnt lol.

I mean, ya mighta wound up like that faggit Admin lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As a kid I would have purple welts on my high cheekbones from her slaps while she wore her rings. I got slapped heavily.

Man, I got beat a lot too lol. The worst I thought was her big ass plastic hairbrush. If you tried to protect your ass, your knuckles got busted up lol.

Then there was the flip flop, the racetrack, the belt, the fly swatter, and the switch.... which you had to go pick out yourself lol, and ya best bring back a good one, dont make her go fetch one lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
As a kid I would have purple welts on my high cheekbones from her slaps while she wore her rings. I got slapped heavily.

Man, I got beat a lot too lol. The worst I thought was her big ass plastic hairbrush. If you tried to protect your ass, your knuckles got busted up lol.

Then there was the flip flop, the racetrack, the belt, the fly swatter, and the switch.... which you had to go pick out yourself lol, and ya best bring back a good one, dont make her go fetch one lol.

Jesus. No wonder you people are so hate-filled.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahahaa...she asked me if I loved her...I told her that I did.

Thats good man. More kids need beatings these days lol. Not enough beatings. Just look at the current crop of pussies we have to deal with, and you know Im not lying lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I never hate Lotusprolapse!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

Funny coming from you, the most hate-filled person on this board.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

Don’t worry about that girl....she’s okay!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

I dont worry about her lol.

I dont think the moon is in the right alignment yet, but she'll be ok when it does.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

See, the thing is, I don't hate you, and I don't want to kill you in a civil war. Not at all. On the other hand, you, Strapon, lokbrain, and others talk about killing liberals all the time. I think when you actually want to kill someone because of their political beliefs, that's straight up hate. Oh, and using the c-word. That's hate, too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

See, the thing is, I don't hate you, and I don't want to kill you in a civil war. Not at all. On the other hand, you, Strapon, lokbrain, and others talk about killing liberals all the time. I think when you actually want to kill someone because of their political beliefs, that's straight up hate. Oh, and using the c-word. That's hate, too.

:WrongAgain:

The word CUNT is actually an endearing Aussie term.

I dont talk about killing people lol. I was joking just now about the fire thing lol.

I dont hate you either, you can have your own political beliefs, even when you're wrong. And thats ok, we will just ridicule you lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

I dont talk about killing people lol. I was joking just now about the fire thing lol.

I dont hate you either, you can have your own political beliefs, even when you're wrong. And thats ok, we will just ridicule you lol.

Don't give me that shit. You're American.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

Don't give me that shit. You're American.

Yeah, but I've talked to Break on the phone, cunt is now a part of my vocabulary lol.

Deal with it, ya fuckin' cunt hahahaha. OI!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Die in a fire cunt.

lol

I dont worry about her lol.

I dont think the moon is in the right alignment yet, but she'll be ok when it does.