1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Gutterballs. Only few I might give. Alphas I would help. But not you. Go work at Uber or mc Donalds. Weeg is collecting cans. True srory. Do something

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You are not to be trusted, you're posting mine and BFs names because you're an asshole, a drunk idiot with alcoholic rants that are embarrassing!! My drugged out shit posting is nothing compared to the two faced shit you post! @Gutterballs KNOWS what you're like, he gets drunk and everybody laughs at his wild posts, you get drunk and it's names, secrets etc just dirty shit! 5ff 3inches of messed up BOER!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Many envy me becsuse of my weslth. I can act with self confidence because no one can fire me. I have a nice million sum. 95 percent here have no self esteem and are in heavy debt. Dishwasher scum. LoL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Breakfall has his periods again, Sir Aryan. All of ansudden he want me to fuck off from here. The whoreson he is. I am thinking of dropping my pants down and piss on his beta wagecuck skull..

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
My Brother Aryan. All good buddy. Very hot today. Which sucks. I need Deutsches Wetter. Cold and wind. It is way too hot :Gimme: