1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I saw Snoop Dogg in this recent film and realised that he’s only 50. Boy is he looking old for a cool cat. I look like I’m still in my thirties. But I’ve been getting a bad vibe in my ticker of late. I’m not stressing…I’m just being mindful is all. Weighing up the odds. So I just want to be cool you know? Don’t stress me out.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember singing this, taking the piss out of paranoid Celtic and every other team in Scotlands fans that referees were giving us everything! At this moment Bastard Factory is like Rangers, everyone's in our shadow with bent officials :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
That’s been your problem all these fucking braaaah! You’re too noisy for a young cunt on Bastard Factory. And then you want to become a moderator after your episodes on the YNC. I’ll slap you silly like my little brother you prick. Teach you some manners!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
That’s been your problem all these fucking years braaaah! You’re too noisy for a young cunt on Bastard Factory. And then you want to become a moderator after your episodes on the YNC. I’ll slap you silly like my little brother you prick. Teach you some manners!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
drunk bipolar aussie who would have thunked it. go catch a croc like paul hogan did. be useful and entertain us as it eats you up

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
why do you think BF is making all these changes? you sent him and this site back 25 yrs or so with all your worthless dribble and flexing. he will be pissed you ain't posting more in the threads. all you do is chat now. pathetic

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@SHAMPAIN kick this drunks ass ^ ASAP maybe it 'll make him back up into reality. Bloody bugger dragging this site down like always. Shamp would end you Break in less than a min