1,000,000 Post Thread

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I got dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and fair skin ... I can get sun burnt while watching tv ... :Whaa?:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
And as for white black people…there is no God!
images

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Ooh sunburn sucks. How was Iceland?
in short, i didnt like it.
cold, windy af, wet, almost all the time.. and it was just a huge gravel pit - no variety, changng scenery or forests..

i mean, im glad i did it bit id never go back

*the northern lights were cool tho

Did you bring any ice cubes back with you ... we're gonna need them with this Climate Change thingie going berserk now ... :eyeRoLL:
the glacier pack ice is blue from being compressed but i already saw that in alaska after we sideswiped an iceberg

Well done in getting off the Titanic alive ... the swimming lessons paid off for you ...:Drama Cat:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
In the region of Canada I live in (very desirable region geographically, mostly rural small town White), I'm noticing more and more Aussie and Kiwi accents (I can't tell which is which, but there is a difference)...

And on the jobsite today I heard another dude from a different crew speak in a heavy Irish accent I think? (Scottish sounds the same to me also)...

What a treat it would be if this continued to happen... My Euro brothers and sisters from around the world moving here.

Oh, and fuck off we're full! :CooL:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
we are not WHITE,... we are FAIR skinned. My favourite fair skinned African is... Salif Keita who wrote this song..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJnetGq4QI8

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Omnipotent …the witch doctors in Soith Africa would pay top dollar for pieces of albino on the blackmarket. It was very cruel. We employed one for nearly two decades. I remember going to the factory and chatting with him. His name was Jethro…he stunk like high heaven.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Omnipotent …the witch doctors in South Africa would pay top dollar for pieces of albino on the blackmarket. It was very cruel. We employed one for nearly two decades. I remember going to the factory and chatting with him. His name was Jethro…he stunk like high heaven.