1,000,000 Post Thread

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Only game that ever made me stand up yelling “I’m going to find you you little fucking shit, marry your mother then kick you out the house “

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not into sword play. Guns cars and horses. I did Enjoy playing the first 2 seasons og Life is Strange and Layers of Fear is good but both solo player.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ooh sunburn sucks. How was Iceland?
in short, i didnt like it.
cold, windy af, wet, almost all the time.. and it was just a huge gravel pit - no variety, changng scenery or forests..

i mean, im glad i did it bit id never go back

*the northern lights were cool tho

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
cold, windy af, wet, almost all the time.. and it was just a huge gravel pit - no variety, changng scenery or forests..

Did you bring any ice cubes back with you ... we're gonna need them with this Climate Change thingie going berserk now ... :eyeRoLL:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you bring any ice cubes back with you ... we're gonna need them with this Climate Change thingie going berserk now ... :eyeRoLL:
the glacier pack ice is blue from being compressed but i already saw that in alaska after we sideswiped an iceberg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Pasty white skin eh? That’s why it’s good to have a bit of tar in ya! Coloured coffeeish people will ensure the survival of the human race after the shit hits the fan. No pun intended!