1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Blazor …Oi, I don’t know what angle you ever saw of my arse, but it’s been described as a male bubble-butt. If I were to post a side-on you would see for yourself. But you know, Stephan aka Shampaininthearse would probably get a hard-on!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh I havent seen side view, just back view, in that butt thread you made lol. It went right from back to legs!!!! You more buttless than me!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, I've never played Fortnite. But I've seen it played. One person would camp and snipe. Seemed to win a lot

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The main 2 things that make me full the fastest, potatoes and pancakes

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It takes me exercise to eat. If I’m not doing anything I seldom bother to eat. Maybe some tomato on toast in the morning and some dinner in the evening. I like to eat healthily though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If Im active, I need protein. But a lot of times if Im active, I dont eat much, but I know I need energy fuel

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sounds good man. Its 9:30 pm here, I just ate an ice cream sammich and thinking about jerking off lolololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ever do it with a lady with an ice cube in her pussy lol? I had a gal ask me to do that before, it was crazy lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Tried it on another gal, and she couldnt get that ice cube out fast enough lol. DID NOT like it hahahahaha

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That was fun. It's all good when playing with someone that knows wtf they're doing cause I sure don't know anything yet.