1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Google images of his mummy and you will clearly see a big hooked nose and red hair. They tested his DNA. He was white. It’s hilarious to me that people don’t understand that demographics in a region can change over thousands of years... plonker wood

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Aye, sure... Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering says different... I could get a masters degree in 4 years instead of 6 idiot, I get paid Im happy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Token fuck all, you have no idea what's going on, I gave it up before because I wasn't going to be on, why don't you stop being envious of me? No, not dirty work you fool, boolean algebra and equations loads.... his HND Mechanical Engineering qualification will help you build firm foundations for employment as a higher technician in industry. You will be prepared for a career in a range of sectors including aerospace, defence, automotive and engineering management.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Token fuck all, you have no idea what's going on, I gave it up before because I wasn't going to be on, why don't you stop being envious of me? No, not dirty work you fool, boolean algebra and equations loads.... This HND Mechanical Engineering qualification will help you build firm foundations for employment as a higher technician in industry. You will be prepared for a career in a range of sectors including aerospace, defence, automotive and engineering management.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who cares what she says?
eMWjuu5.jpg
is this the part were you post a fake shopped msg?