1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolute worst guy you'll ever meet online, I'm still all the things you envy and I'm just going to block you... I cannot deal with your lies and wild accusations... you were digging my mother up to fuck her which was talked about ages ago you've suddenly came to this conclusion? You have lost the plot , you make up shit as you go, one hurt sick fuck

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bliss
zaecK5p.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
For the record…it was fromHell aka @Gutterballs that wanted to dig up my mother from the grave and fuck her. Yes my friend…many people here know this. Except you apparently…or is that another case of selective memory? I forgive…I don’t forget.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I could systematically break you the fuck down if I wanted to. Your token moderatorship won’t save you. Trust me, BF doesn’t even like you. God…my fingers are just itching to copy and paste what you said about him when you were flea-shattered. Your vape world would be utterly shattered!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You’re nothing about a hormonal fuckwod that I suspect of having a fetish for really young chicks. I read between the lines very clearly you latent stalker. Löl