1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
O‘ Ryano goes to Zimbabwe in 2000 and helped a family survive the tyranny of Mugabe…and you…cuntflap…go chasing the elders with a fucking baseball bat and do clink time. Fuck off little man, Im a 50 year old man that knows a whole lot better than you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Ol‘ Ryano goes to Zimbabwe in 2000 and helped a family survive the tyranny of Mugabe…and you…cuntflap…go chasing the elders with a fucking baseball bat and do clink time. Fuck off little man, Im a 50 year old man that knows a whole lot better than you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Who are you to wave your finger? You must have been outta your head Eye hole deep in muddy waters You practically raised the dead Rob the grave to snow the cradle Then burn the evidence down Soapbox house of cards and glass so Don't go tossin' your stones around You must have been high You must have been high You must have been Foot in mouth and head up ass-hole Whatcha talkin' 'bout? Difficult to dance 'round this one 'Til you pull it out, boy You must have been so high You must have been so high Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo Got lemon juice up in your eye When you pissed all over my

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
lawyer; mirror for ya', what's the difference? Kangaroo be stoned. He's guilty as the government Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo Got lemon juice up in your eye, eye Now when you pissed all over my black kettle You must've been High High High High Eyeballs deep in muddy waters Your balls deep in muddy waters Ganja Please You must have been out your mind

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Breakfall Such is life... Site Supporter Messages29,964 LocationGreat Southern Land Today at 10:33 AM I’ve decided to bury the axe. I do like you. Just don’t fuck up again. You’re a good bloke when you want to be. Reply Report SHAMPAIN SHAMPAIN Vape Nation Global Moderator Donate Messages22,753 LocationHalfway Up Ben Nevis Today at 11:16 AM You've decided? Go away ya fucking slug! You're just the same as that banned wank! Don't message me again telling me what is happening LMFAO What a mess you are! Honestly, YOU spill everything told when yer pished, I wanted you stuck in meltdown, yer going in there! Saying the owner and my name on repeat in front of an audience is going to have conseque

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You’re a beta troll. I know Dilf jokes around talking about alphas. You don’t make the grade son. Earlier you boasted about sending virus to a forum. You cost me money when your virus infected my computer. Wanker. Truth-bomb.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I can’t stand you here as a moderator. The fact that you have that token position…is simply bad for business. You have a bad reputation for PI fiendishism. Nobody likes that kind of behaviour.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Breakfall, i kindly invite you to go fuck yourself. I have mo care for your opinion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Mo care? Is that more or less. Herr @Oerdin …I don’t give a fuck about your opinion or your posts. This is my forum and I was here first. Your political rants are tiresome at best. Use the fucking Queen’s English you low IQ twat!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Mo care? Is that more or less? Herr @Oerdin …I don’t give a fuck about your opinion or your posts. This is my forum and I was here first. Your political rants are tiresome at best. Use the fucking Queen’s English you low IQ twat!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There's the reason he's shook! fucking guy thinks he decides how people are? You've decided? Go away ya fucking slug! You're just the same as that banned wank! Don't message me again telling me what is happening LMFAO What a mess you are! Honestly, YOU spill everything told when yer pished, I wanted you stuck in meltdown, yer going in there! Saying the owner and my name on repeat in front of an audience is going to have conseque Today at 9:18 AM :LOL3::Verified4: