1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Stephan…Scotland is like the arse-end of England if you has doing a handstand naked. The Poms fucked your ancestral linage right the way back to bum-fuck and gone. It’s a wonder that you have any pride left at all!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Stephan…Scotland is like the arse-end of England if she was doing a handstand naked. The Poms fucked your ancestral linage right the way back to bum-fuck and gone. It’s a wonder that you have any pride left at all!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Naming and calling folk like they'll come running for you! I'll never be on a board as emotional as I was that day again, repeat! Ugghh it's just fuckin awful reading your lines of drunken dickhead shit! You always say the same things and do the same routine, you ain't a patch maggot! You could actually be a bigger bore than Blandscape fs! I could write your posts man, I know what yer going to say b4 you... Limp off the board fahget tard!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
images
löl

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you're a negative presence and a bore... You add next to nothing, I'll donate £500 to get you silenced in a wee thread of your own down the bottom :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall you did it to my mother, do you think we just forget things? My mum is always getting used by weak fucks, who wants this shit man

unfortuantely yer a pooosy that says vile shit then when get's taken back O the wood shed and taught some manners you WHINE like a bitch ..... shut your fucking mouth and you will find no one would have a reason to bad mouth you faggot

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall you did it to my mother, do you think we just forget things? My mum is always getting used by weak fucks, who wants this shit man

unfortuantely yer a pooosy that says vile shit then when get's taken back O the wood shed and taught some manners you WHINE like a bitch ..... shut your fucking mouth and you will find no one would have a reason to bad mouth you faggot
My mum is DEAD Are you sick to your kids? NO YOU'RE NOT BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE! Go eat that big cock in yer mail, whining bastard talks about me saying I'm whining, yous are so retarded, it really is stupid shit man!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you're going to bring up my mum again, nothing left have you fuckin hell man
thats really fucked up. there is no low he won't sink. He should be banned. Sick filthy scumbag
My mum has been used as ammo by him and X so many times, wankers got me thinking about her while they're high fiving smileys... No normal person thinks that shit is funny, they always lose with words then they use that as last resort to kill everyonones vibe!

bro ... fuckface ... shitty MOD ..why do you continually gloss over your wrong doings that have brought us to this point of degradation you fucking stupid pill pooping nigger ...why do you act so innocent ?? fuck off with that shit you little spider legged fucker LOL