1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
LOOK AT THE TWO FORUM WEASELS SUCKING EACH OTHERS DICKS! BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! pREDICTED THAT @King Martini ALL THIS WE SPOKE ABOUT, I KNOW ALL THEY HAVE, I'M LIKE A FORTUNE TELLER

you are I know ahahaha that happens to beat ladies and suck dick yer like the great brainiac :LOL3: :LOL3:
poor poor weaselman shampy LOL
I'D HATE TO BE YOU LMAO I REALLY WOULD!
Oh stop it. Kriss owns his own motorcycle…you have an ankle bracelet on löan! Löl

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
anyone want to sit next to me? i will share my donuts... get real close like
Shhhhhhhh…nobody is interested in your mambo—jumbo. Just log off and all will be forgotten. I promise.
oh you're very interested. you prove it every time. i'm in your head 24/7... keep it up and i will always be in your head til you die from alcoholism and i will laugh down at your pathetic corpse. than have a good time with your blood.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
THE SIGHT OF YOU TWO TOUCHING YER WEE TIPS TOGETHER IN GLEE THAT YOU REPEATED YOURSELF HOPING TO HURT A STRANGER MILES AWAY IS
khfGYAf.gif
I REMEMBER BREAKHEART WANTED YOU BANNED PISS!! I REMEMBER ALL THE SHIT HE SAID TO ME ABOUT YOU HAHA N XPISS TALKED ABOUT YOU ON SKYPE BAD THINGS MAN
COd3qkE.png

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
THE SIGHT OF YOU TWO TOUCHING YER WEE TIPS TOGETHER IN GLEE THAT YOU REPEATED YOURSELF HOPING TO HURT A STRANGER MILES AWAY IS
khfGYAf.gif
I REMEMBER BREAKHEART WANTED YOU BANNED PISS!! I REMEMBER ALL THE SHIT HE SAID TO ME ABOUT YOU HAHA N XPISS TALKED ABOUT YOU ON SKYPE BAD THINGS MAN
COd3qkE.png
he is still talking about my dead family 15 FUCKING YEARS LATER!! HE IS BEYOND ANY HELP AND EVIL. he will kill the next real life person he talks to. Nasty son of a bitch he is.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
khfGYAf.gif
COd3qkE.png
he is still talking about my dead family 15 FUCKING YEARS LATER!! HE IS BEYOND ANY HELP AND EVIL. he will kill the next real life person he talks to. Nasty son of a bitch he is.
HE TAKES LIBERTIES SO IT WILL HAVE TO BE A SMALL PERSON

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
What a colossal fuckwod this Scottish gimp really is! Thanks for the laughs you wanker. I bet you own your own kilt too! :LOL3:
laughs? You're fuckin awful you should go and hang with piss at the blue nut, tip touches all day and yo can watch big wibbles getting pegged by her
Im just offended that you’re posting in a thread designated for attractive people braah. You’re overstepping your mark son! Löl

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I've decided upon further review to let the plants go 5 days longer ...not enough amber trichs fer me .

it's sooooooooooooooo sticky
Gorilla Glue

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, all that shit is in the past, we talked like men not weasels and we're good we can still slap each other but the talk stays the same! None of you fucks are men honest to god

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I couldn’t give a flying fuckaroo my bru. You need to take account for what comes out your literal mouth for once. Stop spinning yarns and utter crap.