1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I get told NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING! I'm sending emails to all his accounts to see if that was legit(people being fly or thinking they are fuckery afoot) and by the time I'm done the sites back, AMP the webby still here FIX OUR MOD TOOLS PLEASE WEBMASTER THEM REAL GOOD! I always like to see our webmaster on

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
asylumnation used to have snow like that. there was an icon of a snowman fucking mrs. clause at top screen with which you could chose 'more' or 'less' snow.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sometimes I hate it how coffee makes me so horny hahaha. I got shit to do!!!!
lolwut?
Its true lol, the caffeine makes me horny lol, like super horny lol. My balls swell too oddly.

Alcohol only makes me horny, but depends.

Food wise, any shellfish, especially oysters, mussels, then clams, gets me horny too lol. Its the Zinc I think.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm trying to decide what to wear for date night. Haven't been out since my birthday last month.
Happy belated birthday lol.

Cool, go with something that makes you feel comfy depending on the weather. Also wear something depending on your spice level lol.

I havent been on a date in over 2 years lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
so SHAMPAIN will chill?
plwtml6.gif

• Funny
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I've been shit poasting fer weeks now in yer direction

How do you do et !

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to decide what to wear for date night. Haven't been out since my birthday last month.
Happy belated birthday lol.

Cool, go with something that makes you feel comfy depending on the weather. Also wear something depending on your spice level lol.

I havent been on a date in over 2 years lol.
Thank you.
We go out about once a month just to do something different and socialize with friends if anyone else comes out. Mostly we stay in and play xbox. I'm too clumsy for anything over a 2 inch heel so generally no matter what, I'll be comfortable. I'm one of those people who will throw socks away if the line doesn't lay across the toes right :LOL3:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh, i used to be able to post an image link and one could click on it to view full size. I miss those days. :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sometimes I hate it how coffee makes me so horny hahaha. I got shit to do!!!!
lolwut?
Its true lol, the caffeine makes me horny lol, like super horny lol. My balls swell too oddly.

Alcohol only makes me horny, but depends.

Food wise, any shellfish, especially oysters, mussels, then clams, gets me horny too lol. Its the Zinc I think.
Does yer tadger start tingling?

Its almost like blue balls too, almost unbearable lol.