1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm trying to decide what to wear for date night. Haven't been out since my birthday last month.
Happy belated birthday lol.

Cool, go with something that makes you feel comfy depending on the weather. Also wear something depending on your spice level lol.

I havent been on a date in over 2 years lol.
Thank you.
We go out about once a month just to do something different and socialize with friends if anyone else comes out. Mostly we stay in and play xbox. I'm too clumsy for anything over a 2 inch heel so generally no matter what, I'll be comfortable. I'm one of those people who will throw socks away if the line doesn't lay across the toes right :LOL3:

Right on! Ugh I cant stand socks that dont lay across the toe right hahaha.

I cant stand staying in the house, since its just me. I will more when Winter gets here.

Hope y'all have a good time tonight!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no worries, they show properly if posted in the 1000000 thread, just not shoutbox anymore

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to decide what to wear for date night. Haven't been out since my birthday last month.
Happy belated birthday lol.

Cool, go with something that makes you feel comfy depending on the weather. Also wear something depending on your spice level lol.

I havent been on a date in over 2 years lol.
Thank you.
We go out about once a month just to do something different and socialize with friends if anyone else comes out. Mostly we stay in and play xbox. I'm too clumsy for anything over a 2 inch heel so generally no matter what, I'll be comfortable. I'm one of those people who will throw socks away if the line doesn't lay across the toes right :LOL3:

Right on! Ugh I cant stand socks that dont lay across the toe right hahaha.

I cant stand staying in the house, since its just me. I will more when Winter gets here.

Hope y'all have a good time tonight!
thanks.
During the winter I have to be persuaded to go anywhere besides work lol. I've just realized I've never lived alone.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
BF needs to use the 90's style
NgCwWbe.gif