1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© why so bitter?? It is your country. You behave like animals. Haven’t you seen the videos of your people PARA RIPPING a heart out of a gentleman while lying on the ground?? Making hand signs and then eating the heart?? You want links of your shameful antics here????

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Don‘t act like an angel. I bet in all of you BRAZILIANS there is a GORE EFFECT gering your Brain! I wouldn’t meAT you for sure, bruh!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Not sure about this fella. Last year I bought an ID pack from the deep web about him ! Along with Lily. Rancid is actually a smart dude (university, good grades, etc.). He travels a lot and dont look like a Brazilian animal or live there. He is a very paranoid guy. Not a looker. But smart.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
She changed some password sadly. I enjoyed her social media a lot. You can find her easily on TikTok these days. She thinks she is young. LOL! Mostly she has recipe sites on IG etc. Nothing fancy. But her amazon purchases are insane. Typical female.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, a lot of photos of her are around. Really embarrassing. I guess she doesn‘t care. Her pics of 2015 are the funniest ! She is a whale.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I have her WhatsApp chats also from 2019 to 2021-. Did you know that she always talks bad about her friends???? She is really a snake.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey @Regan I got a new avatar for you
anime-girl-confederate-flag.png