SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
KNOCK KNOCK DING DONG DING DONG
AocAnQQ.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
both got the Ebola in the ass already if either one gets the pox that ASS gonna explode with massive chunks of AIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEES

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't care what anybody says but some black women are hot AF!! Some I've sseen I'd fucken marry them... I'm probably noy going to have kids so I'd actually be doing us a favour when you think about it...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Gutterballs can You read my mind??????? SETH FREAKING ROLLINS is ALPHA!!! His arrogant laugh!! He reminds of you, you filthy animal. Arrogant, wealthy and disposing sub human FiLTH!!! Harharharhar!!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Great minds think a like. Some many on her can't handle the vastness of the Intelligent of any ALPHA! its too much for the raisin sized brains. Ahaha Rollins is ONE of the best heels ever... not on the level of the ROCK OR STONE COLD but he might be by the end of his career.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
To be honest: SETH FREAKIN‘ ROLLINS is a genius. He is arrogant like Rick Martell and Mr. Perfect! But is such a snake also. His epic laughs!!! Arrogance is the best!!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
AHAHA! he is a genius like you sir. Anybody that fucks with you gets CRUSHED in every way. Look at what he did to that sissy boi Cody Rhodes.. nearly killed him Ahahaha

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© why so bitter?? It is your country. You behave like animals. Haven’t you seen the videos of your people PARA RIPPING a heart out of a gentleman while lying on the ground?? Making hand signs and then eating the heart?? You want links of your shameful antics here????
Bitter? I think you need to check your head. I'm the first one to talk shit about the country I live in, especially the fucking liberal animals that live here and their criminal behavior. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna waste my time and sanity watching the crap those animals film and put on the web. That's for low-intelligence people.
Don‘t act like an angel. I bet in all of you BRAZILIANS there is a GORE EFFECT gering your Brain! I wouldn’t meAT you for sure, bruh!
Dude, all you do in life is watch gore, talk about bowel movements and other unintelligible crap nobody seems to be understand. Why you would even bring that baffles me.