1,000,000 Post Thread

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Imma be 44. Ugh, I’m getting old

LOl welcome to club Flea

77’ babies in da house!

Happy Early B~Day, Flea…

The thing I miss most about my youth is having energy!

Thanks. It was a good one.

And I agree on the energy part.

If you’re seriously considering having a threesome, I would think about what you can and can’t handle watching him do with her and implementing a safe word that means stop now.

And it might be better to explore with her on your own first before you include him. FYI it’s not easy to find a “unicorn” for these sorts of things. You want a bisexual who is cool with him being there. Good luck and have fun! Sex is so much fun when people are open and honest :)

My old FWB/good friend is coming down from Vegas. I’m gonna keep our visit to myself. It’s best for everyone lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Imma be 44. Ugh, I’m getting old

LOl welcome to club Flea

77’ babies in da house!

Happy Early B~Day, Flea…

The thing I miss most about my youth is having energy!

Thanks. It was a good one.

And I agree on the energy part.

If you’re seriously considering having a threesome, I would think about what you can and can’t handle watching him do with her and implementing a safe word that means stop now.

And it might be better to explore with her on your own first before you include him. FYI it’s not easy to find a “unicorn” for these sorts of things. You want a bisexual who is cool with him being there. Good luck and have fun! Sex is so much fun when people are open and honest :)

My old FWB/good friend is coming down from Vegas. I’m gonna keep our visit to myself. It’s best for everyone lol
So that's why you keep asking that you're a rug muncher on the fly...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why is it, me and Break on opposite party schedules, ALL the fucking time!!! lol