1,000,000 Post Thread

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well my brother same way. I have texts telling him I scheduled him on my birthday. He never took it. Now look what he’s going through. He is very conservative. I feel so bad for him.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If not be careful out there. It’s insane. I think he waiting too long and then he asked his daughter to call rescue. He was embarrassed I think because we all had our vaccines even his wife and kids. Ugh

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We love you too Moonpie, and I too think of you all, that take the vax, and I pray you all live through it. Hope your bro ok.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its like risk it, take the vax, roll the dice. Or risk it, dont take the vax, and roll the dice. Our choices are not very good

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Havent had a vax in over 30 years, not about to start now, especially over an experimental one

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan do you know Mark Dice?? HE is a funny comrade. Everyrtime he says „raaacccciiiiiiisssssss“ I crack up!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I grabbed a bottle of Wisers and sat under the glow of a street lamp caressing your picture trying to make sense of it all, for those that have wanted to see me down, hurt and on my face ... you win ! But I promise I will rise from these cold ashes

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I grabbed a bottle of Wisers and sat under the glow of a street lamp caressing your picture trying to make sense of it all, for those that have wanted to see me down, hurt and on my face ... you win ! But I promise I will rise from these cold ashes