1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Back to this LIFE thing ... seize it !! climb that tree, don't wait for it to fall you lazy pricks !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I actually wish I could nurture a demeanor like yours but fuck man ... TOO MANY SOFT IDIOTS !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
anyways ... take care of yourselves // and each other, it's the only way we'll get outta' this world alive

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WaAAAaaa ?? you buggin bro' IF you knew what I've been through the last 2 and a half months perhaps you would be a more gentle prick towards me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The things I've seen, the conversations had FUCK MAN !! It's all I can do to keep myself tohether these days

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sympathy ?? from random strangers ?? ffs man gimme some credit, I mean one or two have turned a concerned ear but the rest O you fucks LOLOLOl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hope you all have a wonderful day or night whatever may be upon you .. and know you are all in my prayers so what has happened to me NEVER happens to any of you ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucging Aryan has me all feelin' guilty shit now ... SORRY if I hurted your feelZ DilF and Co.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't man, that's why I stay away ... my RL shit is no life .. I absorb all this hurt around me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck the racoon you idiot, she has been back for months .. had 5 babies that have since moved on .

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
X, you sissy. You need Pizza. Why the hell did you disturbed the PIZZA convo here? Sick freak!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I WISH i could tell you, but unfortunately weak pussy wankers like you would harbor that info and jerk off over it dreaming of the day to use it against me

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew you are soft and weak. Listen punk. I am a man! I look like SCOTT STEINER BIG POPPA PUMP!