1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it's a good movie ... but won't the others you share your flat with wanna watch Billy anally invades Bob

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nice try hubbub ... you'll have to mine for comedic gold on yer own ..no riding on mines (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
do you have those English teeth that resemble a root of ginger .. growing every which way

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I got a haircut ... I'm back to being one handsome fucker .. learning to smile again as well

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh County you sultry temptress (: That talk you had with me echo's in my head daily in what I imagine your voice to be

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Countess Absolutley. Men should behave like men. BUt many are behaving like sissies indeed. I guess that’s the times of today sadly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You shouldn't be mean to me Aryan ..I actually like your postings and the vibes you emit

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AHHHHHHH FUCKEEEeeeeeee what a FUCKING LIFE IT IS ..WE are here, loved and GONE !!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
X, what happened to the twinZ yo??? I heard you ATed their boyish asses, killed them and ATed them? IS that true?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I used to get upset when as bolt would loosen on my Bike but NOW !! FUCK THAT ! life is too short to be mad a bolts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
okay so you're admitting your soft ... fuck life must beat you over your misshaped head

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and I have lot's of room ... when you're a big as me, you DEMAND it !