1,000,000 Post Thread

a fucking bent toothed Englishmon ahahahahaaa
 
it's a good movie ... but won't the others you share your flat with wanna watch Billy anally invades Bob
 
nice try hubbub ... you'll have to mine for comedic gold on yer own ..no riding on mines (:
 
do you have those English teeth that resemble a root of ginger .. growing every which way
 
I got a haircut ... I'm back to being one handsome fucker .. learning to smile again as well
 
still a long way to go, and I mean LONG .... but it is a start.
 
Oh County you sultry temptress (: That talk you had with me echo's in my head daily in what I imagine your voice to be
 
You shouldn't be mean to me Aryan ..I actually like your postings and the vibes you emit
 
AHHHHHHH FUCKEEEeeeeeee what a FUCKING LIFE IT IS ..WE are here, loved and GONE !!!
 
you fellated them to deaf yO !! they IMPLODEDED !
 
I used to get upset when as bolt would loosen on my Bike but NOW !! FUCK THAT ! life is too short to be mad a bolts
 
Anyway, you've got no room to talk, you've been a complete asshole to just about everyone on here at some point
 
okay so you're admitting your soft ... fuck life must beat you over your misshaped head
 
and I have lot's of room ... when you're a big as me, you DEMAND it !