1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall you pissed on the couch and let t dry in so you can sniff it at your leisure... A mate of mine, alcoholic like you but just drank beer told me he pisses the bed often, chair wherever he passes out, THAT'S YOU!! I'd put money on you pissing the bed sincee 2020! You have havent you, tell the truth now?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall you pissed on the couch and let t dry in so you can sniff it at your leisure... A mate of mine, alcoholic like you but just drank beer told me he pisses the bed often, chair wherever he passes out, THAT'S YOU!! I'd put money on you pissing the bed sincee 2020! You have; havent you, tell the truth now?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
@Breakfall you pissed on the couch and let t dry in so you can sniff it at your leisure... A mate of mine, alcoholic like you but just drank beer told me he pisses the bed often, chair wherever he passes out, THAT'S YOU!! I'd put money on you pissing the bed sincee 2020! You have havent you, tell the truth now?
I honestly don't understand how some people get to that point. Hell, I've been pissed hundreds of times and that's never happened to me once.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@SHAMPAIN …I honestly can’t deal with your insolence little man. You need to grow up and take some responsibility for your actions before someone puts you over their knee and gives you a good goddamn hiding.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
There are so many sharks in the water at the moment. My place saw one breach a couple days ago. Then just today, I was in between surf sessions, and one breached out on the back line. It’s been a bit hairy to tell you the truth. I’ve been surfing a lot by myself with nobody around.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
There are so many sharks in the water at the moment. My mate saw one breach a couple days ago. Then just today, I was in between surf sessions, and one breached out on the back line. It’s been a bit hairy to tell you the truth. I’ve been surfing a lot by myself with nobody around.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
Yeah no seals around here or they're rare. Otters and lions I think. Im in Long Island sound so if the sharks come in they dont surface. Usually.