1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall you pissed on the couch and let t dry in so you can sniff it at your leisure... A mate of mine, alcoholic like you but just drank beer told me he pisses the bed often, chair wherever he passes out, THAT'S YOU!! I'd put money on you pissing the bed sincee 2020! You have havent you, tell the truth now?
I honestly don't understand how some people get to that point. Hell, I've been pissed hundreds of times and that's never happened to me once.
It's from drinking beer like fuck and being full when you pass out, you know what beer pisses are like... No happened to me but I can see how it happens, when I was drinking 7 days & nights a week I'd wake up somewhere random at times...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Factory Bastard
All my plantings have to be watered three times a day, which I never manage, so everything is droopy come mid-day.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Perhaps it's because when I'm getting absolutely ruined I don't drink beer and prefer the spirits, you don't end up pissing as much lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall I bet I've got better teeth than you, you admitted you had a rotten tooth that stunk of death ya smelly 5ft nothing social reject!!! Totally bizarre; schizo Alcoholic waste of space!! YOU'RE the one that's been in meltdown often, spilled everything you know about BF in a huff then had the cheek topm him for an apology about your dead mother! Reinventing himself as an artist who gets paid for it
DCKTbOw.jpg
What a fuckin maggot!! Lucky to still be here and after posting a mods full name for all the lurkers to see after getting told to stop has the audacity to @ BF, marbles

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall I bet I've got better teeth than you, you admitted you had a rotten tooth that stunk of death ya smelly 5ft nothing social reject!!! Totally bizarre; schizo Alcoholic waste of space!! YOU'RE the one that's been in meltdown often, spilled everything you know about BF in a huff then had the cheek topm him for an apology about your dead mother! Reinventing himself as an artist who gets paid for it
DCKTbOw.jpg
What a fuckin maggot!! Lucky to still be here and after posting a mods full name for all the lurkers to see after getting told to stop has the audacity to @ BF, marbles

hush child .

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall I bet I've got better teeth than you, you admitted you had a rotten tooth that stunk of death ya smelly 5ft nothing social reject!!! Totally bizarre; schizo Alcoholic waste of space!! YOU'RE the one that's been in meltdown often, spilled everything you know about BF in a huff then had the cheek to ask him for an apology about your dead mother! Reinventing himself as an artist who gets paid for it, nobody believes you stooopid
DCKTbOw.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Factory Bastard
It’s too earl

Can’t deal with your whimsical Scottish bullshit! @SHAMPAIN :Awesomeness:
it's always the same LOL it's sorta lost it's bite and comes across as pathetic these days
It’s always the same when he falls off the wagon! I only spoke to the little knob because I thought he wanted some sort of mentor! Lol
GET TO FUCK YA CLOWN!!!! NOBODY WANTS YOUR SHIT!! ALL I'VE DRANK TODAY IS COFFEE AND RAINBOW MACHINE SMOOTHIE!! FUCKIN WAGON!! Ask @King Martini Martini who wins on the board between me and you! DINCE DELUSIONAL :LOL3: