1,000,000 Post Thread

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Factory Bastard
@Aryan nah I'm good. My great grandfather fought in that war and earned The Distinguished Service Cross for capturing a enemy machine gun nest singlehandedly.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
@Aryan agree 100% bro. Worrying too much is just a way to give them more of your misery. That's what they want. Like I've said before, we're not forever, so we shouldn't behave that way.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
@Aryan agree 100% bro. Worrying too much is just a way to give them more of your misery. That's what they want. Like I've said before, we're not here forever, so we shouldn't behave that way.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
@Iggy McLulz that's great and everything, but it doesn't alter the fact he fought on the wrong side. Its the same with my grandfather, difference is though, I'm not letting it cloud my judgement

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
@Aryan I just try to share some of the things I've been finding out lately, same way others shared with me. And all I can say is, the more you head that way, the more you let go and search for those things we keep buried in our souls, the more you're rewarded.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Did you guys know Apple locks devices on purpose? Every year, tens of millions of perfect Apple smartphones go to the trash because Apple simply wants to sell more devices.