1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
@Aryan yep. Now even laptops are being made in a way it's impossible to fix or even upgrade them. Memory and M.2s soldered to the board, glue and plastic tabs instead of screws. If it breaks, it's done forever.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Factory Bastard
@Aryan :LOL3: I completely forgot about that thread. Really I just wanted to clown Chumpstain about the dumb shit he's been trying to school me about since 2018.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
The problem are the taxes. Some people find a way to buy them as "electronic trash" and they pay no import taxes here. That's the only way to make money

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
And when you buy used iPhones by bulk, you end up with a lot of locked phones. And even parts are hard to exchange, since fucking Apple uses "part codes" to link them together. So if you change a simple screen without their "blessing" you end up with a phone that's constantly giving you error messages. Or they simply don't work.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Factory Bastard
History is never 100% correct. I mean Columbus was a fucking fraud and all around horrible person but history paints him as some great guy who had a fancy feast with the Native Americans.