1,000,000 Post Thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
The idiots running around here talking about "momma" and then talking about fathers touching their daughters. Good God. Then you got SHAMLAME and his Nazi views. I swear, most of the guys here were probably all bullied in school by the way they act.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idiots running around here talking about "momma" and then talking about fathers touching their daughters. Good God. Then you got SHAMLAME and his Nazi views. I swear, most of the guys here were probably all bullied in school by the way they act.

Now they're being bullied by the wimminz. LMFAO

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I was bullied at school. But I struck back as an adult by becoming the proud owner of an Olympic-sized swimming pool.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Gotta go get ready for work, peeps. Quiet Quitting doesn't work for me. Y'all be angels now, y'hear!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I just have too much shit on my mind. So I come here so I don’t stress about it. So either way I’d still be awake right now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Oi Chumpain you jism_jacket you! Your head looks like a bashed crab. No amount of tea-bagging is going to smooth out those creases on your forehead. And you’re bluffing yourself using a picture filter. Lol…just turn your frown upside down!