1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
It is like a world wide plague. For western filthy countries. I was many times in Dubai! Thats where you need to go. Premium and no scum. Also no SJW or gay stuff allowed! I would never raise kids in the west! They become sissified in the kindergarden and school!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I would hope that our pasts wouldn't be cast aside over parties and anger, is why I called bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember doing an all-nighter in college and looking at the word "the" at about 3 am and wondering, why oh why is it spelled that way. It makes no sense.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
True. Dino cracks me up
Hoppy was the shit chicky .. Dino was an empty headed ditz LOL

9aeb9852f08728ad5439d9f5360b0603ee4c51d0.gifv
No
just shows how stupid you are ... Dino was boring and the creators needed something with pizazz .. if not fer hoppy Dino would have been run over and dieded many episodes ago ... remeber when Dino got lost while camping ?? yup, hoppy saved his ass
Edit much
bore me much

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’m not stoned….it’s still Winter….and I’m about to get out of bed. I a, a mature fan base presently. The rest can take a long walk on a short bridge…thanks for asking.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I’m not stoned….it’s still Winter….and I’m about to get out of bed. I have a mature fan base presently. The rest can take a long walk on a short bridge…thanks for asking.