1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When Lily goes to the buffet, she pops in that jam of hers..... gotta keep rollin' rollin' rollin'!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Fucking hell…I went for a nice surf all by my lonesome. You know…smashing lips and carving out some lines in the surf. And then I come ashore and am pulling off my wetsuit when this fruity Syrian bloke walks on up and makes a pass at me!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Freaks me out because he snuck up from behind. I say, “whooooooa man…you shouldn’t come sneaking up on a fella. And I’m married, spoken for and definitely not that way inclined…ka-pishhhh!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Freaked me out because he snuck up from behind. I say, “whooooooa man…you shouldn’t come sneaking up on a fella. And I’m married, spoken for and definitely not that way inclined…ka-pishhhh!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You have to admit @realgrimm …you’re one ugly son of bitch! :Happy5:
images

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
So the bloke (hommus) turns out to be a jujitsu black belt. He was surprised that I recognised him as a fighter, and asked how I knew. I pointed to his slightly cauliflower ears…and told him that I’m a fighter too, being doing it my entire life. Wasn’t a bad bloke at all. I think he was pleasantly surprised that he could talk to me about things martial arts! I though that my story would’ve raised a chuckle…up until penis-features raised his ugly head into the mix! :doink1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
So the bloke (hommus) turns out to be a jujitsu black belt. He was surprised that I recognised him as a fighter, and asked how I knew. I pointed to his slightly cauliflower ears…and told him that I’m a fighter too, been doing it my entire life. Wasn’t a bad bloke at all. I think he was pleasantly surprised that he could talk to me about things martial arts! I though that my story would’ve raised a chuckle…up until penis-features raised his ugly head into the mix! :doink1:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
��Z{SW���;ܐ����J�� �TId��R����L/=ݝ�=���*4>@DI��1���FS��wq�{����ܾ=C�< >�K�����;�{�9=���X{�߻����[����sE�M,:���!2i�F_��͑Dž�������W��3|.���ib`��4i��Ƞ�R�%T� ��\3(�F�Y$R����w/׍l��b��_NKr6Rs�P+��ɦ)�2"�J�X�$]�� � I7%TY�����M� ��P7HӤ��U� _�6�[��`�UY�6� :�v�|�Q3&���2�K��2$H��J�F�:��UEWe�����$$#N!5u]���N7|�)"�& ���$#��(K �\L7c���0w�G���q3d���$�RlH�A���� �BuBg��I���3�*�r\W CMGP0� ��7�aE�q���s�("�L�&T�� ��}���l�Ta���D�0��3T��C|OEЁ�g��~tƵ��9���H��du0�p�P��`J2���M�-� R�Y��}Ƥ���R���Vp�B��l�G���;�y��E�����57c.C��W~�����n<w&��� ��=Oo�����N�F��˷��� �r�.��,���������l(1/O�} �,F� c�8f=�]}x/�b,�8̘�fN\�A�N?)�.( �:�{r�