1,000,000 Post Thread

Ted232

Banned
Banned
What's the difference? Shoutbox on the main page or one million post thread? will I get in trouble if I choose the wrong door? Do I have pay? I don't have much money though. Ugh these thingamabobs are so complicated. Where's my girlfriend Flynn? I need you so badly

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
What's the difference? Shoutbox on the main page or one million post thread? will I get in trouble if I choose the wrong door? Do I have pay? I don't have much money though. Ugh these thingamabobs are so complicated. Where's my girlfriend Flynn? I need you so badly
Shoutbox gets more prime time. Just make a small donation using the nominated pay system and you’ll be right as rain.

Ted232

Banned
Banned
To you? that moderator you were chatting with? the owners? I think I should ponder this some. Maybe after a good sleep I can make a wise decision. I appreciate the help.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
To you? that moderator you were chatting with? the owners? I think I should ponder this some. Maybe after a good sleep I can make a wise decision. I appreciate the help.
It’s a private paying system that’s completely legitimate. Give @Bastard Factory himself a quick PM and he can give you the run-down if you have any concerns.

PS: @realgrimm and I were just shooting shit. Don’t be scared! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Freud progressed to trolling…

I started out trolling (as is my innate nature) and only flamed when it suited my PCTE's.... (Personally Couched Troll Expectations)...

I can swing with some of the best but it's fucking boring to me and always has been..

Why call someone else 50 shades of stupid, gay, or broke when it's far more entertaining to construct your own zany narrative and let others try to flame you....

Fat Oak doesn't realize this.... nor does Poppy/Regan (though he should by now). When you position yourself in a dim light, YOU have the narrative's power.

If Fat Oak started making fun of her fatness and utter stupidity, people would like her more and she wouldn't have passive aggressive bipolar flip outs...

If Poppy/Regan admitted that he's an effeminate faggot with a denim backpack full of KY Jelly and anime figurines, people would go "oh well.... "he is what he is...." and learn to appreciate his posts in the context of the many disparities...

But they both fight the labels and accusations like they will really matter if not proven false beyond a shadow of a doubt by random online people prone to shit talking.

I don't often speak about trolling tactics or angles (as ladr was quick to call them) but trolling is in effect, not caring what anybody thinks of what you outputted. Trolling is like playing lead guitar for yourself in your basement.... or getting on the piss every Good Friday morning and by 9pm, streaking the neighbourhood in only a pair of sensible business shoes for 16 blocks while howling like a wolf and getting all the housebound dogs going off in unison.

Flaming is a diss....therefore fleeting (especially if the receiver doesn't care either way).

Trolling is a lease and rent free squat in other peoples daily thoughts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Freud progressed to trolling…

I started out trolling (as is my innate nature) and only flamed when it suited my PCTE's.... (Personally Couched Troll Expectations)...

I can swing with some of the best but it's fucking boring to me and always has been..

Why call someone else 50 shades of stupid, gay, or broke when it's far more entertaining to construct your own zany narrative and let others try to flame you....

Fat Oak doesn't realize this.... nor does Poppy/Regan (though he should by now). When you position yourself in a dim light, YOU have the narrative's power.

If Fat Oak started making fun of her fatness and utter stupidity, people would like her more and she wouldn't have passive aggressive bipolar flip outs...

If Poppy/Regan admitted that he's an effeminate faggot with a denim backpack full of KY Jelly and anime figurines, people would go "oh well.... "he is what he is...." and learn to appreciate his posts in the context of the many disparities...

But they both fight the labels and accusations like they will really matter if not proven false beyond a shadow of a doubt by random online people prone to shit talking.

I don't often speak about trolling tactics or angles (as ladr was quick to call them) but trolling is in effect, not caring what anybody thinks of what you outputted. Trolling is like playing lead guitar for yourself in your basement.... or getting on the piss every Good Friday morning and by 9pm, streaking the neighbourhood in only a pair of sensible business shoes for 16 blocks while howling like a wolf and getting all the housebound dogs going off in unison.

Flaming is a diss....therefore fleeting (especially if the receiver doesn't care either way).

Trolling is a lease and rent free squat in other peoples daily thoughts.
I previously trolled the fuck out of people using “dumbed-down” Breakfall years ago…you may have had a brief taste of it more recently with the initial introduction as Bonkerfist.

I find trolling to be a hoot. But it’s that repetitive jibe that shits me to tears and bores the fuck out of me. The ol’ “…you’re a retard” really gets my goat.

It’s like, “Oi you illiterate fucking spanner…I have a Degree in Applied Science…go figure!?”

:Happy5:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I get it.... I have two bosses in the chain who have no idea about my background. The one is a 50 year old Indian bloke coming at it from a floor up business background now top dog, and he loves the sound of his own voice, even on topics like mine which he has no clue about.

On top of that, I'm much more qualified than he in both his chosen path and mine.... but I play medium stupid for the sake of getting on.... as I do to my direct report.... a lying little 20 something shit weasel gay dude that conned his way into the job that none of us wanted to apply for when it was going.

So trolling is a skill set in my current short term job....

All the office girls said to my face and agreed with each other today in my presence (unsolicited and unwanted) that I am the only real man employed by my company.

Trolling has merits...