1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I get it.... I have two bosses in the chain who have no idea about my background. The one is a 50 year old Indian bloke coming at it from a floor up business background now top dog, and he loves the sound of his own voice, even on topics like mine which he has no clue about.

On top of that, I'm much more qualified than he in both his chosen path and mine.... but I play medium stupid for the sake of getting on.... as I do to my direct report.... a lying little 20 something shit weasel gay dude that conned his way into the job that none of us wanted to apply for when it was going.

So trolling is a skill set in my current short term job....

All the office girls said to my face and agreed with each other today in my presence (unsolicited and unwanted) that I am the only real man employed by my company.

Trolling has merits...
I know exactly where you’re coming from. I’ve had a few gigs in the past where I was overqualified for the job and the owner/boss/upper management positions had a lesser qualification than me. I had limited input lest I undermine them, but yet had full autonomy when it came to interviewing potential work colleagues or where it came to staff contract termination.

I‘ve been self-employed for many years now, and I honestly couldn’t be happier.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@all. Have you TRIEDED to visit that site without success? It was me. If I want I can take my site down. So please vote for me at the upcummin "bastard of the month" for piece and harmony.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@all. Have you TRIEDED to visit that site without success? It was me. If I want I can take my site down. So please vote for me at the upcummin "bastard of the month" for piece and harmony.

stop et man !! every time yoo have the sex with a black fellO the site goes down .

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I get it.... I have two bosses in the chain who have no idea about my background. The one is a 50 year old Indian bloke coming at it from a floor up business background now top dog, and he loves the sound of his own voice, even on topics like mine which he has no clue about.

On top of that, I'm much more qualified than he in both his chosen path and mine.... but I play medium stupid for the sake of getting on.... as I do to my direct report.... a lying little 20 something shit weasel gay dude that conned his way into the job that none of us wanted to apply for when it was going.

All the office girls said to my face and agreed with each other today in my presence (unsolicited and unwanted) that I am the only real man employed by my company.

Trolling has merits...
I know exactly where you’re coming from. I’ve had a few gigs in the past where I was overqualified for the job and the owner/boss/upper management positions had a lesser qualification than me. I had limited input lest I undermine them, but yet had full autonomy when it came to interviewing potential work colleagues or where it came to staff contract termination.

They actually have hired two people they expect me to train to a high level... one of whom I put up to them because I know the person.

One started today and shadowed me, but I gave him plenty of practical experience and it was heaps to take in for any new person starting a new job to remember. But I want this guy to stay and the next one especially. By 2pm, my two bosses already had an upper meeting and decided that he would work again tomorrow instead of Monday like was agreed (today was meant to be his trial and assessment period)...

I found out about it by one of my moles.... a heads up before my faggy little direct report decided to tell me that I would be starting 3 hours later on Fridays so I could be there till 7pm by my lonesome to stay open long after everybody leaves....

No fucking consultation either...

My moles are great.... the best one is only 22 years old and has to train the fag despite working at this company longer than anyone there... he gets asked a question and he just looks at her to respond.

So my faggy lil direct report decided the new guy could handle the bulk of the day's work in the 3 hours before I'm now scheduled.

The new dude is good but information overload to the umpteenth degree....

If he makes a mistake, and I expect many of them (not his fault either), my faggy lil boss will try to handball it on me, then it's a knives out situation.

This micro managing know nothing imposter will get a serve... and I will destroy him in front of everyone. I don't give a fuck. I will make him quit on the spot. He will have a faggy imposter meltdown and I will laugh in his face as it happens. It will be a mob pack. Nobody will be able to resist laughing at him and his stupid stupid behaviour because he respects nothing or nobody except his ego....

I've only quit two jobs in my life and only one in spectacular fashion 3 decades ago. This is something I'm fucking salivating over and I know I'll get dozens of references despite it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Trolling has merits...

They actually have hired two people they expect me to train to a high level... one of whom I put up to them because I know the person.

One started today and shadowed me, but I gave him plenty of practical experience and it was heaps to take in for any new person starting a new job to remember. But I want this guy to stay and the next one especially. By 2pm, my two bosses already had an upper meeting and decided that he would work again tomorrow instead of Monday like was agreed (today was meant to be his trial and assessment period)...

I found out about it by one of my moles.... a heads up before my faggy little direct report decided to tell me that I would be starting 3 hours later on Fridays so I could be there till 7pm by my lonesome to stay open long after everybody leaves....

No fucking consultation either...

My moles are great.... the best one is only 22 years old and has to train the fag despite working at this company longer than anyone there... he gets asked a question and he just looks at her to respond.

So my faggy lil direct report decided the new guy could handle the bulk of the day's work in the 3 hours before I'm now scheduled.

The new dude is good but information overload to the umpteenth degree....

If he makes a mistake, and I expect many of them (not his fault either), my faggy lil boss will try to handball it on me, then it's a knives out situation.

This micro managing know nothing imposter will get a serve... and I will destroy him in front of everyone. I don't give a fuck. I will make him quit on the spot. He will have a faggy imposter meltdown and I will laugh in his face as it happens. It will be a mob pack. Nobody will be able to resist laughing at him and his stupid stupid behaviour because he respects nothing or nobody except his ego....

I've only quit two jobs in my life and only one in spectacular fashion 3 decades ago. This is something I'm fucking salivating over and I know I'll get dozens of references despite it.
Sooo you've forgiven him for posting your name and address? Do you actually believe what he says? He's a fantasist who tries to reinvent himself all the time! He now thinks he's not white whch is the latest thing!